NEWS

The Big Black Book o' Runners

• 242 Replies

Mirage_668

• Newb
« Reply #240 on: <03-17-20/1320:29> »
Availability: Most any time. Schedule is wide open due to extenuating circumstances. East coast time zone, bit of a Night Owl.

Preferred archetype: Depends on limitations placed by GM, often stick to Phys Ads, Shaman, stealthier characters, however

Character: Can provide examples of previous characters, however I prefer to build something suited to the composition
of the party too avoid too much overlap.

Books: All fifth edition, and a large collection of previous editions.

I have played through every edition of Shadowrun, gaming experience is measured in decades at this point.
« Last Edit: <03-17-20/1327:04> by Mirage_668 »
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Tim... to die."

-Roy Batty

Gravitas_Problem

• Newb
« Reply #241 on: <06-02-20/1604:12> »

Availability: Wide open. I'm EST based, but WFH so can meet whatever commitment level is required. Also available for live sessions online.

Name: Diziet Sma
Role: Technomancer.
Brief Background: A woman who 5yrs ago woke up in a clinic in Seattle with extensive scarring and no memory. She's got issues caused by whatever happened to her and is now scraping by as a low level freelance code monkey and programmer. As she looks, with increasing desperation, for clues to what happened to her she starts taking jobs ever deeper in the shadows.

Character build: standard priority in Chummer5e
The complete character sheet PDF and Chummer file can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sJtgYM-5_wCvu7bRVADtJ9-F9h9osdNI?usp=sharing

PhoenixScientist

• Newb
« Reply #242 on: <10-10-21/0301:39> »
Looking For Work
New to the site, but not to Pbp or shadowrun.
I play 5th edition, have a copy of most of the books.

Looking to play a bow adept or maybe a technomancer.