NEWS

Date Night ( IC )

• 3424 Replies

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #450 on: <05-20-15/2154:16> »
Arc's drone flitted and buzzed about behind Marco, the cameras and sensors taking in a wealth of info as Arc herself gave the command to run a sweep of everywhere immediately available, recording the footage to the storage space on her private 'link for safekeeping.  The command to follow Marco back out of the basement and stay with him lay ready to go as Arc mingled with the guests watching the blaze of the warehouse building sporting the White Chapel colors, joining in the speculation as befitting her known rep of being in the know on turf.

Smirking and crossing her arms under her bust, she leaned on one hip and leaned a bit towards Yelena, head tilted as Marco remained silent.  Her feed even was interrupted for a bit, though likely it was merely some lag and the footage would still be squared away for later use.  That way at least we don't have to worry about the dude missing drek  It was several moments before the comm went through, her drone confirming that he was bailing out.  Turning to Yelena slightly, her green eyes made contact with the elf's, nonverbals showing she was ready to move when they could...

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #451 on: <05-21-15/0035:32> »
Yelena makes her way to Arc's side and leans over to whisper.  "Marco do basement?"  On her friend's nod, Yelena smiles and looks her in the eyes, saying, "And now our turn.  Next phase of plan.  If Yelena go away with friends, Arc not worry.  Arc be safe."

With that, she drops her smile and steps back from Arc as if hurt.  She shakes her head and says in a slightly louder than necessary voice, "No, Arc.  Yelena not give more money tonight.  Find other person to leach off.  Maybe tomorrow.  Tonight Yelena want have fun, not think of your money problems.  Yelena sure gang man not hurt Arc if not pay right away."  She twirls away onto the dance floor, looking for her new friends.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #452 on: <05-21-15/1137:23> »
Arc gave a nod to Yelena on their plan, reaching out to hug the elf briefly, letting her chrome hand trail down the other's arm for a moment.  "You be safe too. I'm just a call away. Here"Here". As she broke away, the elf would feel a small object in her hand: Arc's last drone, the kanmushi bug.  With that, the human watched Yelena depart for the floor with that hurt expression.

Arc herself flushed red in the cheeks, eyes going a bit wide as if in incredulation.  " You drekkin  with me now?  Sight, I get it.  I didn't need ya jing anyway, slitch.  Go hang with yo friends, whatever...". Pouring a bit in mock anger, she crossed her arms under her chest and turned on her heel,  facing the window once again with a look of mild worry on her face

@Marco decrypt 92749294-0180 {Arc}>>
<<Good job down there, omae.  I'll do my best to keep your girl safe, don't worry on that.  let us know how the dude is?   Stay safe, keep in touch.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #453 on: <05-21-15/1257:49> »
“Wow... I can’t believe it actually worked... I just walked out of the club without anyone stopping me carrying Mr. Reporter dude...” Thought Marco, he toyed for a short while with the possibility of taking Arc’s car but decided against it... it is their ride and they might be in more danger than they realize but both of them were heroes and clearly had a lot of confidence in their abilities ... they accomplished so much more than him.  “ Maybe I am just not cut from the shadow running material... I can’t even follow Sam’s orders... I keep thinking everyone are there to get me..." ... Even self awareness could not calm Marco... "but Sam is surprisingly unresponsive, Mr. Reporter guy was clearly captured shortly after talking to me... If they got to him already they are clearly not far from the rest... How can they stay so calm..."

He texted Arc and Yelena <<Good luck in there... I will try to help from distance if I can... I am worried sick...
This time it was different, he cared if they make it out or not... the thought that most runners eventually die a violent death... was not comforting in this case. He needed to think about himself, they will discover the missing reporter sooner or later... and when they do they will look for the guy that took him... Joe clearly could not do it... unless he is actually an awakened but what is the chance of that...Then who knows they may trace it to Marco.

Marco took his bag from Arc’s car. Wore his leather jacket and leather hat, he concealed his Crusader under the jacket. 
"I am walking... not running not flying... just walking like Joe would."  His naturally high agility made him a fast walker and his feet carried him towards the soon to be soup kitchen... it is just an hour walk.

“I think it is the perfect place to hide... the background count will hide my awakened nature and nobody in the club would look for the missing reporter so close”

He bought a couple of warm blankets and some street clothes on his way ... The soup kitchen was an abandoned prison... basically a fort. He could hear the background count as horrifying whispers of terror... Marco felt sick. Being awakened since birth... he felt connected to everything living... mana was life itself for him and in places where life suffered... he suffered as well. The inner voices were so loud... he could not even consider shaping a stronger melody the volume would be above his comfort zone... "What kind of awakened willingly choose to hide where he is most vulnerable? where magic does not work and even homeless people do not squat?"
He sighed
"Am I losing my mind?..." he thought... But he had a reason... his magical powers were limited other mages may be more powerful...  "Lucky for me... other mages depend on their magic more - they use it to hurt people as a weapon... My magic does not work this way... I fire a gun for self defense.."

He settled in one of the half destroyed guard towers. He had a good view of people that may approach the place... it was the nest of a sniper... one that took many lives... Marco could feel the evil that twisted the mana of this place. He stopped concentrating and Ambrose turned into a man again... naked. He could not use the heal spell but he had the medikit should he need further medical assistant. He quickly covered him with blankets and nervously watched his surroundings... that place was so quiet that you could hear every rat moving along the debris...    The broken wall where the prisoners escaped, the exploded buildings... they told a story of the place. It was such an horrific place he wondered if people in need would be desperate enough to even approach it...  the land itself was tainted by the excessive violence. Even mundanes felt this place was no good.  It will take a lot of work to get them to come. His glasses and smartlink were active, showing him thermal and low light vision, he had a good easy to defend location, and an unconscious demolition expert to take care of...
« Last Edit: <05-22-15/0135:41> by gilga »

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #454 on: <05-22-15/0056:55> »
@ Marco  As Marco is walking through darkness in the grim reality that is the Barrens he's suddenly aware that the shadows to the left of him have come alive. Marco is very quickly surrounded by three thugs dressed in black and with white skeletons painted on their faces"Well, we be having a fine gentleman come to spend time with us tonight, I think he be wanting to spend his jing wit us an show us a good time. Or maybe he want to be showing us how well he can bleed?" Marco is treated to the sight of a wicked looking knife with a skeleton bone handle.

@ Arc  NineLives looks at you and says, "Nevermind her. You got enough peeps here wanting to buy you a drink, or whatever else tonight. And everything changes. Maybe tomorrow you'll have a few more prospects. You weren't kidding about it spending fast were you. But, the way your friend parties, she maybe the one needing jing fast, and soon."

@ Yelena  It isn't more than a moment before the hard partying crowd sweeps you up and into it. And you get offers for plenty of other pleasures. After almost an hour Bela comes to you and enjoys an AtomBang with you and the group your with. When you can both speak again she says. "Forget your friend. She's way to uptight. I've got an after-party planned that's going to be very much your style, and a few pleasures I'm sure you haven't tried yet. You can ride with me in my limo."
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #455 on: <05-22-15/0219:56> »
Marco followed Arc's advice... do not act like prey and they'll leave you alone... they are probobly just looking for some easy money he thought...

With a serious face full of confidence Marco looks their leader straight in his eyes. He say nothing, but takes another step towards him... the short dramatic pause created expectation, and he can see the three thugs focused on him... waiting to see what he has to say.

Marco is in no hurry to speak he feels that time is in his favor, he grins... enjoy the moment and after a short while that seems forever in the tense atmosphere... He say... "I think you guys are playing way over your league... "
" I am too busy to handle you right now so I will give you choice..."

"First option.. you forget ever meeting me...

Second option..."
he pauses...

"You'd *wish* you could forget ever meeting me... "

[spoiler]Intimidation Himself: 15d6t5 6[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <05-22-15/0222:06> by gilga »

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #456 on: <05-22-15/0236:59> »
@ Marco  The three thugs know they're outmatched and the first one says, ""We meant no harm father. We jes be playin wit you. See, no harm." they back away and melt back into the shadows. Marco is alone again.
« Last Edit: <05-22-15/1411:52> by ismilealot »
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #457 on: <05-22-15/0407:46> »
His face are still smiling but Marco knows that three armed thugs are probably above his skill level at such a close range. It could have been a bloody night but his demonic tongue pulled for the rescue. He was lucky... and what was that thing about their excessive use of makeup... 
maybe these were Halloweeners? the name seemed appropriate but Marco never actually handled with thugs or gangs before.  He’ll ask Arc about them... in the meanwhile he had to disappear.

The intoxicating feeling of power filled his veins... it was a new shape for his demonic tongue... Marco knew it was an illusion... he was nothing but a pawn played by greater powers... He rents his talent to the highest bidder either in the shadows or to the rich. People that wield real power can just buy people like Marco... despite the rush of potency Marco was disillusioned enough to know that this power is nothing but an illusion. It did not made the feeling any less addicting however...

He bought a couple of warm blankets and some street clothes for the reporter and himself. It was going to be a cold night and he could not risk starting a fire. The soon to be soup kitchen was an abandoned prison... a walled fort.

The background count was indeed high and he could hear it as terrifying whispers...  cries of terror... with all the astral noise he felt that forming any form of melody in this place is well above his comfort zone. Awakened since birth, Marco experienced the gift of mana as a deep connection with everything living. He believed that mana is life itself... and where the living suffered... Marco suffered. In this world, he felt such a connection is indeed a terrible gift.

... What kind of awakened willingly choose to hide where he is most vulnerable? Where magic does not work and even homeless people do not squat?... a desperate one it was. Indeed, Marco felt desperate... he could not handle a real skilled mage he had no illusions about it. If they took Feathers from the reasons he assumed...  Marco practiced magic right under their nose... they can come after him too. Sam warned him about a rescue mission, saying that it will get them killed... but Sam was unresponsive and he just couldn't leave the reporter in there.

The background count would not only disable Marco’s magic... it will take their magic as well...
unlike other mages Marco trusted his mundane skills for self preservation... he used a gun - while other mages used magic as a weapon... in a way it made sense for him.  He settled in one of the half destroyed guard towers. He had a good view of people that may approach the place... it was the nest of a sniper... one that took many lives... Marco felt the evil that twisted the mana of this place.

He turned Ambrose a man again... naked it was the limitation of the shape change spell. He could not use the heal spell in this place but he had the medikit just in case. He covered him with Warmed blankets and dressed him as much as he could. When the reporter was wrapped up good enough, Marco nervously watched his surroundings... that place was so quiet that you could hear a rat moving along the abandoned prison.

The broken wall where the prisoners escaped, the remains of explosions that took down entire buildings... they told a story of the place. A story of struggle, desperation and excessive violence... a story of despair - but with a dash of hope. It was buried deep down... but there was also hope in that place.  He wondered if the needy would in need would be desperate enough to even approach the prison... it will take a lot of work to get them to come...

His glasses and smartlink were active, showing him termal and low light vision, he had a good easy to defend location and an unconscious demolition expert to babysit.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #458 on: <05-22-15/0447:11> »
Yelena puts the micro drone into her long snowy tresses for the time being then moves to the dance floor, getting in deeper with the hard-partying crowd.

The Russian assassin smiles at Bella, "Yelena live long time.  Do many things.  But always willing to try new.  Yelena go after-party with Bella.  Like ride fancy car."  She will lean in and give Bella a kiss that promises much as she strokes the other woman's body. 

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #459 on: <05-22-15/1855:14> »
Arc let out a bit of a snort at what NineLives said, lifting her arms and letting them fall as if shoving some invisible thing in front of her.  "Yeah, that's what she does.  She's blood, but crazy blood yaknow?  You're right, Nine.". She gave a nod and a grin, moving with him back to the bar.  She stretched her left arm a bit and cracked her neck.

"It's funny drek yknow, being some slitch hero or whateva.  Coulda died and been forgotten.  Now I'm here, famous, and peeps be demanding the party hard life.  Can't blame em, I like it, but if I'm gon a level with you?  I'm in deep omae.". She paused, ordering a Titan's Hammer drink at the bar, a mild look of feigned worry on her face.  "Cred from the mojo drek's gone.  Beyond that even.  You think this hardware was a fraggin' charity case?". She lifted her arm up to make her point, the chrome reflecting the dancing lights around them.

"...eh forget it.  We here to party and have a good time.  Am I right, chummers?!"

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #460 on: <05-22-15/2313:35> »
Yelena places the micro drone in her hair so that it can use its sensors to see and hear what is going on around her.  She is confident that Arc will be able to use the data it collects even if Yelena becomes unable to make sense of her surroundings.  She flits about in the group of hard partyers, working them.  She knows that sex and desire are weapons in her arsenal and she brings out the big guns.  Her walk and her talk are designed to attract.  Yelena is probably not the most beautiful woman in the room, but she knows that she does not have to be.  She relies on emphasizing her assets, displaying enough and concealing enough to get those near her interested.  She is sensuous and vivacious; her sexuality hinting at her availability to both men and women.  Yelena has a rare talent for listening, preferring to let others talk while she nods and makes understanding but generally noncommittal responses.  In short, Yelena lets others do the talking.  She touches a man's arm in a familiar manner, strokes the side of a woman while dancing, and gazes deeply into eyes with her own violet ones.

However, it is one thing to take drinks and put them down after sipping at them, always appearing to have one in her hand, but consuming very little, but it is so much a different thing to do the same with the drugs she is exposed to.  She can feel the exhilaration and euphoria building and knows that she will eventually succumb to the desires they promise.  She does not have to fake her enjoyment as she falls deeper and deeper into the embrace of the drugs and she knows that there are more and better ones awaiting her this night.  She has lived a life of chance and death and this is just one more adventure in the shadows for her.  Holding back would be obvious and would perhaps raise questions so she goes ahead as if this was her element.  And perhaps it is.

Her goal is twofold; first, to become one with the party, accepted as if she belongs with this group, and second, she hopes to find the one or two people that are only pretending to mingle.  She believes that there must be controllers in the crowd, those who have a responsibility to watch over various "special" people.  She expects to find them unless they are better than she is at passing drinks.  They will be the ones on the fringe of the action, always watchful, ever maneuvering to keep their charges in view.  She goes near these people so that the drone can pick up their images for later review, always doing so with one or more of her new friends and never looking directly at or talking to these minders.

She tries to keep returning to the fold; to the group of people surrounding Bella.  When possible she closes in, molding herself to the woman and kissing her with such passion that there is no doubt that she expects to end up in a bed with her before the night is through.

« Last Edit: <05-22-15/2333:12> by Mercy Merchant »

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #461 on: <05-23-15/0204:32> »
@ Yelena  The party is just like old times for her. Prison with the Vory had anything and everything. Only difference was that there Yelena had had to be careful who she slept with, and often hadn't had a choice as to who she was given to. She'd learned to enjoy what she could. And had come to enjoy quite a lot, the drugs had certainly helped, removing inhibitions, and outright forcing her sometimes. But, that was better than what would happen if she hadn't cooperated. And now, everything was her choice. The partners she'd enjoyed on the balcony with Vodka and Solar Flare had certainly shared her lack of inhibitions, and one of them had certainly had some talent for her pleasures. But, Yelena still retained enough of herself to remember what she was there for. The minders were very difficult to spot. Two of them were hostesses. It was their job to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves and had everything they needed. But eventually she realized that certain people got just a bit more attention that wasn't tied to money. And Gregor, Yelena almost didn't realize he was one of the minders, as he was already Bella's friend. But after witnessing him buy drugs and assist certain people with their application, as well as help them with their enjoyment of them, Yelena came to realize that he never actually took a drug himself, and had never actually left the party for the balcony or a private room as far as Yelena was aware. When Yelena is invited to a private room it's an alien palace and she's so far gone by then she doesn't care about anything other than the moment.

@ Arc  NineLives tells her, "I know what that's like. After the Worlds Competition when I didn't win the money dried up. Went to the next up and coming star. I tried to get a few things going, tried to coach, even opened my own gym. But, without the education in business and math and drek knows what else, everything got taken from me, only I was left with all the bills and expenses. I owed money everywhere. But, I knew people. People just like me, Barrens born and bred. And say what you want about us, we're survivors. I started doing a bit of work for a guy. And now I've worked my way up to quarter-ownership of this club. And as a part of it I know I could get work for you, if you want it. Your "in" with the Howlers and other peeps in this hood can't be bought by an outsider, an your smart enough to maybe help open up other lines of communication. Even your friend might help, if you can trust her to do her part and not use during work time. You can think about it. I'm not pressuring you. But I could use you and your connections if your smart." he stops there and signals the bartender for another drink.

@ Marco & Ambrose  It's a long night. But eventually Ambrose's breathing changes. Now, he's just asleep, not doped unconscious.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #462 on: <05-23-15/0727:11> »
Somehow... Marco finds peace of mind that night he was beyond fear... he had some rare moments of clarity...    “I am definitely not cut up for this lifestyle... I am no hero like Yelena and Arc ... I am not professional... I am just improvising... following my urges... I control any external manifestation of my emotions... but I cannot control these urges... how was I supposed to leave that person in there...? how could I get him out without magic?... I cannot be that cold... that strategic about things...”

Several moments later a new line of thoughts come along:

“I want to live... I am life itself... but I don’t live... I am constantly afraid... I am nothing but a  terrified person... scared of my own power... I am  all alone in the world... I should just tell my family the truth about my life... stick it to anyone that used me as tool
... but why do I even want to go back?... my parents were the first to betray me!... they used me when I needed them the most... I was just a helpless child.”
He feels free to cry, without a living soul to notice the tears why surpress them... but after a short while terrible guilt overwhelms him... “I am sorry... little Carla... I left you with these terrible people... I was only thinking about myself... what have they done to you over the years? did you really have a normal live? could you? can they just give one child to the church kicking and screaming and raise the other as if nothing happened?”

I do not  even know my parents... I only know a mentor spirit that took me as a terrified child... betrayed and unloved...

"she showed me how I can manipulate the world around me. How I can affect people's emotions... To use them like my parents used me... and I was happy for a while I had not a care in the world... Agrat was the only one that was always there for me. She even kept watching my life after *I* left her... maybe the immortals do have patience that mortals just cannot understand. Maybe the world does not deserves my love."

His face were red, he never lets go... but with Sam's silent and Yelena in the lions mouth he just cannot surpress it any longer.
“I have nothing... if I mess up there is noone there to save me... one wrong turn and I am history... My life are fucked up... maybe Agrat was right all along... maybe I just cannot bare the weight of consequences... maybe there is no other option for me than being a moment... and not care about anything but my own satisfaction.”

“After all... while I have the charm to make friends with anyone in the world... I can just approach people and get them to like me and after a short while they’ll feel like we are good friends... people dream of being as charming as me their entire life...  But that’s all I have... charm... I trust noone... there is not a single person in this world that I find worthy of my trust.

"People like me as long as I am fun and cheerful... when I start being a person... they are repulsed... just like Cinan... he wanted me for a party in the middle of a night full of vices... but to just have a normal chat over a glass of bear...
That was out of the question..."

He sighed... "like Arc that enjoyed dancing with me but when I get nervous she loses her paitience for me, and even Yelena that I desire so much... she was too high to care too much what’s going on with me. If I just handed them the detonator there were two innocent victims in there... they both were focused on the mission... on following orders...  Arc could have scanned the warehouse also with her drones... it didn’t take a spirit to do so... the spirit was right to be upset... I summon an intelligent being for a job that could have been accomplished by a cheap drone.

Even now they are deep in their role ... and Jesus I wish they’ll be safe... why do I like people if I can trust noone?!... but I don’t like *people*... the entire world can vanish in flames and I wouldn’t care... I care once they have faces... I could live knowing that the reporter is in the basement without feeling the urge to save him... there is so much I can do... but being there... looking him in the eye all powerless... I could not ignore it. “

Then came the fear for Yelena and Arc and the Fear for the reporter’s life. Marco spent the rest of the hours praying for their safety,madly whispering lines from the holy bible. With his kind of education he knows it by heart by now... the bible was his book for many years... it was not until he discovered that anything he summons was considered evil by the church that he stopped reading the bible.

« Last Edit: <05-23-15/0735:06> by gilga »

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #463 on: <05-23-15/1152:46> »
@ Arc  NineLives tells her, "I know what that's like. After the Worlds Competition when I didn't win the money dried up. Went to the next up and coming star. I tried to get a few things going, tried to coach, even opened my own gym. But, without the education in business and math and drek knows what else, everything got taken from me, only I was left with all the bills and expenses. I owed money everywhere. But, I knew people. People just like me, Barrens born and bred. And say what you want about us, we're survivors. I started doing a bit of work for a guy. And now I've worked my way up to quarter-ownership of this club. And as a part of it I know I could get work for you, if you want it. Your "in" with the Howlers and other peeps in this hood can't be bought by an outsider, an your smart enough to maybe help open up other lines of communication. Even your friend might help, if you can trust her to do her part and not use during work time. You can think about it. I'm not pressuring you. But I could use you and your connections if your smart." he stops there and signals the bartender for another drink.

Arc gave pause mid-drink at this revelation, her eye giving the slightest of twitches.  Now THIS is a fraggin' coincidence.  Someone I knew owning a piece of this action?  Maybe a big enough piece of drek to be involved, I'm gonna have to watch my toes...other than that, I think I just fraggin' did the mission.  Frag me  She let her lips curl into a smile as she brought the cool drink to her lips, the Titan's Hammer living up to its name with a fiery kick at the end.  She waited a bit respond, turning her green eyes to face him.

"Well drop me out the fraggin' window.  You DID do good for yself; all I be hearing about for happenin' places points to this joint.  Drek."   Pausing, she looked him over once more.  "...you're serious..."  she paused again, closing her eyes and turning back towards the bar, showing vulnerability.  "...You must see something in me I don't.  Remember what Lupo said: I'm just some ugly ass breeder wit' a wrench.  I'm a mechanic and a driver mostly, but you're right: I'm a Barrens girl, and I know some drek.  I may take you up on that offer, eh?  As for my friend...she's hella useful and probably could use the jing, hehe.  You got my word she'll be clean...I'll chain her to a chair and shock her clean if I gotta, ya catch my drift?"  She lifted her glass up to tap it with his.  "Give me a couple days to figure my hoop out and I'll give ya an answer.  How can a slitch like me reach ya, hmm Nine?"  Grinning, she took the opportunity to rework her drones, sending them both back to the car when Marco was bailing, depositing and deactivating them safely inside.  Checking on yelena, Arc was relieved that the elf set the bug up to view everything, the human storing the footage on her private link.

@Yelena decrypt 098302198-0290 {Arc}>>
<<Omae, I fraggin' did it.  I got an in.  For both of us.  I'm feeling the vibe to bail pretty soon, need to know if you're coming with me.  If not, I want you to promise me something.  You fraggin' stay safe and alive, aight?

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #464 on: <05-23-15/1307:11> »
Yelena identifies the minders and moves on without focusing on them any longer than she does any other person.  Gregor was almost a surprise, but his actions were revealing to someone looking for just those actions.  He was very smooth, an extremely good pusher.  So far he was all talk and promise and Yelena wonders if he will even actually participate in the after-party event or continue as he is. After all, it is reasonable to believe that anyone who goes to this next party will be so drugged or drunk, or both, that they would never even realize that he had not really jumped in.

Yelena spots a young couple near the edge of the smallish crowd and watches them.  They do not seem to really be enjoying themselves, even though they have drinks in their hands and smile at those near them when they talk.  Their nervousness stands out and marks them as new to this sort of life.  Yelena watches as they turn down at least three opportunities for drugs  She goes to them and introduces herself.  They both look a bit nervous, but the man cannot resist looking at Yelena as she moves close to them.  "Good evening.  Am Yelena Petrovna.  I love dress you wearing."

The young woman smiles and the man says, "Yelena?  You are the reason for the party.  We just moved to Seattle, but have already heard about what went on down here.  I am not sure that I could have done what you did.  Um, sorry.  We are the Broadbents.  I am Jim and this is my wife Nancy.  It is a pleasure to meet you."

Yelena notices that the man cannot help himself as he looks at the exposed part of her cleavage.  She can almost hear him wondering what the rest of her body looks like.  His wife seems to notice where his eyes are focused as well and opens her mouth to say something when Yelena moves closer and leans over to kiss her.  Not just a kiss on the cheek; this kiss is full of promise and wonder.  Nancy's eye fly wide open in surprise and shock and she cannot seem to decide to move away or stay.  Yelena breaks the kiss and smiles at her as she takes her hand and leads her onto the dance floor.  The other woman hesitates then follows, clearly unsure of what she is feeling and experiencing.  Yelena sweeps some of those inhibitions away as she embraces the woman and begins to dance.  Nancy is clearly unused to this sort of experience and is a bit stiff at first, but thaws as Yelena touches her here and kisses her there.  She gasps when the Keeb suggestively touches her breasts the first time and Yelena knows she has her when she tentatively returns a kiss.  By the end of the fourth dance Nancy is clinging to Yelena's curves.  The pair are approached by one of the waitresses, but Yelena motions her off before looking back into Nancy's eyes.  "Nancy not need drugs to enjoy life.  Yelena show."

Yelena works the other woman, using all of her tools to relax her.  Before long, Nancy finds herself aroused in spite of herself, losing herself in the deep violet eyes of the Keeb dancing with her.  She finds an attraction between them that surprises her and she does not resist at all when Yelena takes her hand and leads her from the dance floor.  They pass by her husband and Yelena touches his arm and motions for him to follow them.  Yelena leads them to one of the private rooms and takes the woman into her arms once inside.  Nancy gives only token resistance, finally relaxing and letting Yelena introduce her to this sort of passion, opening her eyes to a new experience.  Before long the two women are naked and Yelena is guiding Nancy through an introduction to female seduction and play.  The surprise on Nancy's face and the moans that erupt from her throat when Yelena brings her to release are priceless.  Yelena gives her a chance to recover a bit and looks over at Jim, who has been watching this with a look of amazement.  She motions to him and says, "Why have clothes on.  Jim need invite to slot Yelena?"

The man fumbles getting his clothes off and his wife and Yelena rise to assist him.  His arousal is very evident and Yelena takes charge of helping him with that.  Before long the three of them are tangled in a pile on the floor, eventually sorting themselves out as Jim finds release inside Yelena while his wife lets the Russian see to her newly expanded needs.  The three take a break on the floor, panting, before getting dressed again.  Yelena notes a small tear in the other woman's very expensive dress.  "Oh, Yelena sorry for rip."

"I'm not," replied the woman. "It was worth whatever it will cost me to have it fixed."  She looks at her husband before going back to Yelena.  "I would like to do this again with you.  Here is my comm code.  Give me a ring some time.  Please."

Yelena takes the code and adds it to her internal list.  She kisses the woman and then her husband, "Yelena like very much.  Will call."

After getting her clothes back on and straightened as much as possible , Yelena leaves the pair and returns to the party floor.  She notes the message from her friend and sends one back.  <Arc.  Yelena drunk and drugged so will stay and play out my part of plan.  Am going party after party.  Will be safe.  Yelena want Arc stay safe so watch man you with.  Yelena got bad vibe from him earlier.  Saw him talk with Gregor.  Gregor is club minder and maybe not nice man.>  Yelena realizes that she is drugged and that she may be heading alone into danger and does not have the comfort of her guns at her side and decides to add a small codicil to her note.  <Just in case.  Listen, if drek happens and Yelena not get home, want Arc know.  Want Arc know Yelena happy she find rigger man.  But sad Arc not find Yelena.  Yelena in love Arc, but still happy you find man you deserve.  Yelena only trouble for Arc.  But wanted Arc know.  Ciao.>

After sending the message she looks for Bella and goes to her.  "Good.  Yelena find Bella.  Have been wanting you all night and almost ready to take you here on floor with people all around.  Think club mind?"
« Last Edit: <05-23-15/1442:29> by Mercy Merchant »