NEWS

Date Night ( IC )

• 3424 Replies

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #270 on: <04-23-15/0119:56> »
@ Ambrose  John looks at you and an eyebrow quirks up. "Hrock told me you were a professional. He didn't tell me you had a flair for the dramatic. I'll remember that in case I need it. An artistic touch can send a far better message than a bomb alone in some cases. But, in this case I want it to look like oversight or the perfect storm of unlucky coincidences. And while I do have a financial reason for wanting this particular building torched. You & I are both better off pretending it's a gang problem.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #271 on: <04-23-15/0152:28> »
"Mearly a misunderstanding of what was meant by a lot of flash. For this matter, I would need to know what the warehouse is for. While I can clearly look myself, it benefits both of us to have a rather mutual sharing of information. If we want to make it look like something just simply went wrong, this would be the frist thing.  If we want it to look like someone else, that would be something else entirely. "

Ambrose explained his position.
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #272 on: <04-24-15/2355:57> »
@ Ambrose  Sam looked at Ambrose and smiled. "The warehouse manufactures egg crates and packing popcorn. And it under the erstwhile protection of the Halloweeners since this is on the edge of their territory. I want the explosions to be in White Chapel colors. They've been making a few noises lately and will easily be believed as the culprits. The most important part of this is the timing, which I will have no control over. It's why I need the explosion to occur by a remote detonator. So that when the explosion is needed, is when the explosion happens."
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #273 on: <04-25-15/2326:57> »
"White Chapel Huh? I might know a few of them that do a bit of the bombing work. Even with that, what I'll need now is the explosives. I can make some, but that takes time, a luxury you don't have right now. The sooner I can get those, the sooner I can get them to look like what you want. The problem after that is to get the burn going as long as you want it to go. For that, I'll need some gasoline. The packing peanuts at the place should be sufficient enough for me to work with that."

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #274 on: <04-25-15/2353:24> »
@ Ambrose. Sam looks at you, "So how much are we talking, and what will that buy me?"

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #275 on: <04-26-15/0018:51> »
"Well a few gallons. Too much and I can't possibly carry it inside.  as for the bombs, the more boom you want, the more amount of bombs you want. But again.. too much and I can't carry it inside. I don't know the lay out of the building, but two or three pounds of plastic should blow fairly nicely. Not enough though really to do a whole lot of damage though."

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #276 on: <04-26-15/1333:29> »
@ Ambrose. So what are you going to use to detonate them and what are you going to use as a switch to give me my control? Sam asks you. The look on his face expects answers.

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #277 on: <04-27-15/0202:04> »
"Well considering that we're trying to mimic a street-gang here, using the more common fertilizer type explosives along with plastic is probably the best bet as far as boom goes. I don't know a whole lot about White Chapel however, so I couldn't say how crude their bombs are suppose to be, However a couple of holiday decorations would probably fit right in. As for detonator, the easiest one is a commlink. I'll send you the code to activate them." 

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #278 on: <04-27-15/0222:33> »
Yelena takes Arc by the arm as they ascend the stairs.  She bumps against her friend and says, "So, what did really think Josie and club?  You seemed hitting off well with him.  Josie seems nice.  Yelena meet soon after come Seattle for job.  Always look for club to do sax in and find ARO for Josie club.  Yelena think Josie like Arc.  Not normal he stay at table so long to talk.  And Yelena see Josie look Arc.  Maybe Arc have new boyfriend?  Could do worse."
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #279 on: <04-27-15/0429:42> »
@ Ambrose  That should be cheap and almost impossible to track down. And if you think you can get it there in sufficient quantities to do the job I need I'll defer to your judgment. As I said, usual fee 1/2 up-front & the remainder, including your bonus when I get the detonator.

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #280 on: <04-27-15/2051:02> »
Yelena takes Arc by the arm as they ascend the stairs.  She bumps against her friend and says, "So, what did really think Josie and club?  You seemed hitting off well with him.  Josie seems nice.  Yelena meet soon after come Seattle for job.  Always look for club to do sax in and find ARO for Josie club.  Yelena think Josie like Arc.  Not normal he stay at table so long to talk.  And Yelena see Josie look Arc.  Maybe Arc have new boyfriend?  Could do worse."

Arc gave a little smirk as she heard Yelena and Marco entered the building behind her, turning and returning the Russian elf's embrace before her arm was taken, leading her towards the stairs.  She couldn't help but react to the grab with a little flinch, but it didn't seem voluntary: likely just conditioning from her past.  Smiling, she nodded to Marco's invitation to dance again.  "Maybe after all this drek be done and in the past, eh?  Don't wanna lose my cool and drek when things get hot and fraggy"  Trailing off, she listened to Yelena talk about Josie.  Her cheeks reddened again.   Chalk it up to inexperience, but she hadn't considered the big troll in that way.

Clearing her throat, she brought her voice low for the older lady.  "The club was cool.  Josie was pretty wiz, too.  I like how he gives no drek about the hoopla the street gangs all be about, ya know?  Boyfriend, though?  How old is the trog, hm?"  She dropped her voice further into a whisper, craning up on her tiptoes so Yelena could hear.  "..besides that, what if drek got mad serious yo?  Ya think I'd stand a chance poppin out a tiny troll, huh?  Think about it.."  She might have been joking...maybe...then again, it might have been missed by the keebs that trog culture usually saw procreation and relationships as mutually inclusive entities.  Oh well.  Regardless, they were running out of staircase anyway, and unless they paused, their meeting would happen soon.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #281 on: <04-28-15/0026:56> »
Yelena immediately notices her friend's reaction to taking her arm and lets go, whispering "Sorry.  Yelena forget."  She laughs loudly and shakes her head.  "Yelena not think that bit.  Arc right.  Just think of and laugh.  But Yelena still think Josie good friend to Arc maybe.  Not know how old and Yelena forget Arc bad times with trogs.  But think Josie better friend than Howler trogs." 

She pauses as they reach the top of the stairs and looks at her friend.  "Arc hear from Feathers?  Thought would be here but not see new bike outside.  Not answer invite club last night either.  Yelena worried."

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #282 on: <04-28-15/0157:04> »
"Oh, don't get me wrong, I ain't got no beef finding myself cozying up to a trog or whateva.  Howlers are drek, but trogs make more sense to me than da squishes, us feel me?  I'd either wanna be sure I want that...". She dropped low again, blushing and chuckling.  ...or hella drunk apparently...""

She trailed off at the question regarding Feathers, the human admittedly haven't given the old man much thought.  "Eh...I know he ain't one to ignore comms, but the Stardust was definitely a bigger thing for the breeder than for us.  I wouldn't be fragging surprised if that wiz be sleepin it off still..."

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #283 on: <04-28-15/0211:05> »
Yelena laughs again.  "Yelena so Blissed that night.  Marco drag out so not sniff more."  She looks over to where Marco is standing.  "Marco is Yelena hero.  Take more Bliss if he not drag away.  Not notice Feathers."  She looks back to the human.  "Yelena want come home tonight.  Is OK?  Maybe Yelena and Arc just watch old trids and eat pizza?"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #284 on: <04-28-15/0945:15> »
Silently climbing the stairs Marco paid attention to Yelena and Arc's interaction. Something was there... They are so different these two...yet they are so close....  Arc does not seem comfortable with her sexuality or with most social interactions that Marco imagined. Yelena seemed to be at ease as long as it was all “professional” once emotions were involved she was very unsecured. So different yet so similar.

If Josie was particularly interested Maco didn't notice it... Arc was so popular in the Barrens she could date most of the single guys in there if she wanted. Somehow though he was curious to see who will finally get to her... But before all that was a mission, Feathers was out and the demon description of the club was disturbing at best. Again, danger follows Sam and her cursed money... The one thing that bothered him the most was that he seemed to be filling the magical role in the group... yet there was so much he lacked in that department. He was not sure he was the right person for such role.