Off-topic > Off-off-topic

Some FANTASY-tic Pin-Up art

<< < (5/5)

The_Gun_Nut:

--- Quote from: John Schmidt on ---Well that is good. I had a fellow that would say, "Just for fun."

In a Marvel game he said that, a moment later my hero 'Blackjack' was turned into a suitcase thrown into the trunk of a cab and speeding away from the scene of a fight.  ;D

--- End quote ---
LOL.  I knew someone who sniped Susan and Johnny Storm because he had some "time to kill."

John Schmidt:
Owwww!

Bored players are always a dangerous. ;)

Casazil:

--- Quote from: The_Gun_Nut on ---
--- Quote from: John Schmidt on ---Well that is good. I had a fellow that would say, "Just for fun."

In a Marvel game he said that, a moment later my hero 'Blackjack' was turned into a suitcase thrown into the trunk of a cab and speeding away from the scene of a fight.  ;D

--- End quote ---
LOL.  I knew someone who sniped Susan and Johnny Storm because he had some "time to kill."

--- End quote ---

My problem with that is that character should now be really really hurt maybe dead definately in prison with no way out too many superheros would seek justice.

Other than that eh no big deal they aren't invulenable

DarkLloyd:

--- Quote from: John Schmidt on ---Do you shoot alot?  ;D

--- End quote ---
(As Blanco Diablo) Who needs a gun? Knives!! Much more quiet.

Guardikai:
Nice links. Some of the pictures are giving me character ideas too. Anyone else see something swish and go "some of that would be pretty neat for a so-and-so character?"

Side thought: I do wonder where the pinup art for females is though (in this kinda genre). Guys can stare but I guess girls have to go watch an action movie or something?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version