NEWS

Raid: Shadow Legends

• 6 Replies

Shadowjack

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« on: <02-04-20/0909:14> »
I started playing this game a few days ago and I'm hooked. It can be played on mobile or pc and it's really well funded and has lots of great features. Lemme know if you give it a shot or have any questions :) https://link.plrm.zone/app/c2beo
Show me your wallet and I'll show you a man with 20 fingers.

penllawen

• Omae
  • Let's go. In and out. Twenty minute milk run.
« Reply #1 on: <02-04-20/0916:17> »
^^^ CAUTION ^^^

Maybe this is real, but it looks like spam / account hijack to me. I wouldn't click that link, chummers.

penllawen

• Omae
  • Let's go. In and out. Twenty minute milk run.
« Reply #2 on: <02-04-20/0923:02> »
Doing a malware scan against it, it looks like it just redirects to the iOS App Store; no malware, I think. I still wouldn't click it if I were you though.

Shadowjack

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <02-04-20/0926:11> »
It's a referral link and totally safe, I joined the game from a similar link. Edit: I generated this custom link from the game client, I guess that's why it looks like gibberish.
« Last Edit: <02-04-20/0928:34> by Shadowjack »

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #4 on: <02-22-20/1729:21> »
It's a referral link and totally safe, I joined the game from a similar link. Edit: I generated this custom link from the game client, I guess that's why it looks like gibberish.

Hope you enjoy it.

It suckered me in for about 5 days...
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.

Shadowjack

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <05-06-20/1534:51> »
I had a blast for a month but honestly had to quit because it was too addictive. The energy system had me watching the clock all the time to maximize my progression. Really cool game, I just can't play it responsibly because I have OCD and I'm highly competitive.

Nightshadow70

• Newb
  • Female Gamer and RPG Nerd
« Reply #6 on: <09-15-20/0455:41> »
I played it for a week and then lost interest. To me it's unfortunately just another cash grabbing mobile game without any depth :/