NEWS

[5e OOC] Tabula Rasa, Chapters II and III

• 2014 Replies

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2010 on: <05-22-15/0227:07> »
New IC post is up. As a reminder, I will be traveling Friday to Sunday. I'll be able to follow what's going on but won't be able to post extensively.

If anyone wants to try and hunt, there will only be small game: beaver, bobcats, snowshoe hares, coyotes, fox and pine squirrels, badger, mink, foxes, raccoons, skunks, weasels, muskrats.

For birds, crows, quails, and pheasant are available.

Go ahead and RP it out. Roll some dice, 3 hits or more should do it. Note any ammo you spend, or get tricky with Clout, Levitate, or Chino throwing stones.

Sam is omnivorous, and can't eat cooked meat, so he won't be particularly discriminating.

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2011 on: <05-25-15/1328:40> »
I'm back at a computer. I reread Chapter III over the weekend and am 99% done with the karma awards. I'll give things another day or two so that people can add some last minute RP to goose their Chapter III karma. Once we are ready, we'll move on to Chapter IV with Sam's Awakening.

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2012 on: <05-27-15/0125:19> »
Katsina is going to gather some reagents from the surrounding area.

Magic 6 + Alchemy 5   + focus 2 + Mentor Spirit 2: 15d6t5 4 hits

She collects 2 reagents.

Before Sam wakes up, she's going to cast a very large Mana Bind on him to slow him down in case he goes feral. She's going to use 6 reagents to make sure the drain stays Stun instead of Physical.

Mana Bind @ F12: Magic 6 + Spellcasting 6 + Mentor Spirit 2: 14d6t5 6 hits, reagents not necessary but oh well

Soaking 10 Drain: Willpower 6 + Intuition 6: 12d6t5 1 hit, ha ha

I'm going to spend Edge just in case Sam punches Katsina when he wakes up.

Edge reroll: Edge reroll: 11d6t5 2, ha ha

Katsina soaks 7 Stun. She'll sleep well tonight.

@Poindexter, Sam's Agility will effectively be 2 when he wakes up. As he will be dual-natured, he will be able to see the spell. He probably won't have a clue what it is, at least initially, but it won't take him too long to figure it out.

Next steps
IC post from Tec
IC post from Sam (last post of Chapter III)
Post your sheets in the Chapter IV OOC thread: http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=20858.0
New IC posts will go in Chapter IV IC thread: http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=20859.0

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
  • If you lack empathy, you are worthless.
« Reply #2013 on: <05-28-15/2019:14> »
Ok, got my last IC post up.
"speaking out loud"
<<matrix actions/communication>>
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2014 on: <05-28-15/2044:51> »
Rock and roll! We're on to Chapter IV!

I'll try to get an IC post up for Chapter IV tonight.