NEWS

[IC] New Beginnings - Downtime

• 185 Replies

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #180 on: <08-15-16/0056:10> »
O'Connor gave a half grin, half grimace at the old nickname. He was sixteen and rather lankey when he got transferred from juvie to prison. (Guess a guy can't cause a riot, or three, without the guards looking to even the score.)  American History X drek had been a legitimate concern for him, and half the reason he joined on with the Donnelly brothers was protection. He let it go though, Darko was one of the few people that O'Connor had no interest in fighting. Despite being a behemoth, even by troll standards, Darko had a subtle grace to his movements. This gave O'Connor the suspicion that  he wouldn't be able to dance around him like most other foes. There was also the fact that one of the tamer rumors about Darko was that in a fight he had a tendency of "pulling a Mountain" as a few people put it. O'Connor generally wasn't one for gossip, but he put stocking in this since the troll could easily wrap even a single hand around a person's head.

O'Connor reciprocated the fist bump, his own fist comically small in comparison to Darko's. He motioned to his blank skin, "During my last bit of biz I got barbequed by this wacked out mage looking to purge the world of the impure. I'm hoping you can redo some of your old work and outdo the rest of it." He nodded towards Darko's current customer, "Looks like you're a bit busy at the moment though."
« Last Edit: <08-15-16/0606:08> by Necrogigas »
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #181 on: <08-15-16/2040:24> »
"I am indeed,..." he says heading back to his station and tools, as well as his customer, "...Miko is one of the personal bodyguards of a VERY respected family in the import trade.  The work that has been requested is very intricate, I will not be able to take on any other significant commissions for the moment, and I was serious about my scale before.  Are you...working?"

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #182 on: <08-15-16/2200:15> »
O'Connor walked over to get a better view of the tattoo Darko was working on, it would definitely be something when finished. O'Connor figured that a "VERY respected family in the import trade" coupled with a penchant for intricate tattoos probably meant the woman was Yakuza. He nodded to her, "Sup?" He turned back to Darko, "Yeah, here and there. I'm mostly running around doing odd jobs for various people."
« Last Edit: <08-15-16/2241:41> by Necrogigas »

Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #183 on: <09-06-16/2202:03> »
Miko rolls her eyes at O’Conner’s attempt at greeting and his lack of subtlety, pointedly lifting her head to turning it the other direction.

Darko grins down at the runner “Smooth, killer, real smooth.  Anyway, here is my private line, give a call next week and we can try to schedule something.”  Darko beams he data to O’Conner’s link, the visit clearly over.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #184 on: <09-07-16/0132:03> »
Snow receives an information packet of sorts from her superiors and spends a good bit of time plumbing it for anything that will help her give the client the best date he has had in a long while.  She picks out an appropriate dress and hairstyle based on his likes and dislikes and makes plans to visit a local hairstylist to get it just right for him.  She carefully gathers all the information she can on his likes in sports, trideos, gambling, and anything else that can give her an edge. 

She also spends time looking closer into the problem concerning the girlfriend of Sammy's brother.  After getting the name of the club she goes to, Snow tries to find out what is available on the open matrix about it.  She also sends an information request up to her Vory superiors to see if they know anything about the club or the girl, attaching the photo Sammy had sent her.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #185 on: <09-07-16/1744:06> »
O'Connor shrugged at the woman giving him the cold shoulder, no newly grown skin off his nose. He nodded to Darko once he got the man's contact info, "I'll do that. See ya around." O'Connor made his way out, wondering how to kill time before meeting up with the shaman. The Fists seemed to have gone to ground, and he figured being drunk and/or high when he headed Downtown would be a bad idea. He was really at a lose for what to do.

Characters