NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings - Downtime

• 168 Replies

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #30 on: <05-31-16/1444:41> »
Have fun and try not to get seasick. ;)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #31 on: <05-31-16/2004:31> »
Sounds lovely Thvor, have a great trip!
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #32 on: <06-01-16/0423:17> »
Is it me or is MM's narrative slowly devolving into Danielle Steel territory?
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #33 on: <06-01-16/0942:42> »
Please let me know if anyone feels it is too much and I will be lots more general.  I do not intend to get very descriptive, but I am trying to determine if there is going to be a change of living arrangements in Snow's near future.  I was just taking the time to get some RP out of the way.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #34 on: <06-01-16/1410:05> »
Its no worse than the After-school Special that is going on with Sammy, or the old Samurai drama that played out last time.  ;)

I always enjoy the chance to see what you guys come up with in these posts. 

Besides, I prefer Old School Jackie Collins. 😎

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #35 on: <06-01-16/2039:47> »
I have no problems with it, I just thought it was funny to point out ;)
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #36 on: <06-02-16/0457:38> »
You wouldn't normally find anything with that roll, but if you are needing to for further badassery, feel free to add it for the narrative Necrogigas, just don't get yourself killed.

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #37 on: <06-02-16/0503:26> »
Just covering my bases. I wouldn't but it past you to go ,"Suprise, there's a ghoul nest in the back you didn't check for." That wasn't a great roll. So there might still be, but at least I tried.
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #38 on: <06-04-16/0754:47> »
I must say it's difficult to write all this.  Fun, but difficult. :)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #39 on: <06-06-16/2036:55> »
By the way, speaking of armor, couple of things.

1) Never expected Snow to need better gear right off the bat, but I also fully expected the team to make sure she had it going into the next one.  Also, never expected her to not be shooting from cover. 

2) While O'Conner's gear made it relatively intact, his clothing, including armor, would only be considered useful as a post-Apocalyptic LARP cosplay outfit.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #40 on: <06-07-16/0313:00> »
LOL  I could have bought some better armor this time, but it was pointed out to me that my stats do not allow for that unless I want to sacrifice other stats.  I will try to save up some karma to improve the required stat so I can get better stuff.  Like I said, she is not going anywhere, but it will take her a while to make some of the improvements she needs.  I will just try to be more careful next time.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #41 on: <06-07-16/1341:47> »
@HydroRaven: I'm going to wait a bit with replying on your post, as I'm still on day 1 and since your post happens after Snow wakes up, it's about two weeks later.

@Crossbow: I'm not sure how much you want to continue the Marcus/Sammy conversation, but if we want to continue longer, I might add a timeline in the posts so I can be at two places at the same time.

As to Snow's equipment: I'm used to everybody making sure they have their own.  Of course, if for instance a drone gets shot to pieces during a mission, there might be some sort of general funds to replace it.  But for hacker programs I've never seen it.  Of course, I don't mind to loan some money (I'm saving up for a weapon focus, so I have a third option against spirits).

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #42 on: <06-07-16/1706:25> »

I will just try to be more careful next time.

Here, copy these two lines for insertion into the text of your next, and all future, IC fight texts:

"Snow takes cover behind ________ "

"Snow shoots at ________ "(-2 for firing from cover + _______)

;D 8) ::)

@Crossbow: I'm not sure how much you want to continue the Marcus/Sammy conversation, but if we want to continue longer, I might add a timeline in the posts so I can be at two places at the same time.

I will try and cover things when I am able to do an IC post, which won't be right now, or possibly for a couple of days.  If you want to, feel free to carry it forward, he is doing a teenager phase and this girl is a thing.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #43 on: <06-08-16/0221:16> »
Hey, do not get the wrong idea.  Snow is not going to ask for anything and would not think of it.  She will play the hand she has and will try to improve it over time.

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #44 on: <06-12-16/1920:39> »
Since Crossbow's gone dark, how about we move forward to the team meeting at the Ice Pick and when the GM returns we can work our way back to the other stuff our characters need to do?
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters