NEWS

[5e] Shaking Down Shadows Master Thread: Month 2

• 155 Replies

Lighthouse

• Omae
« Reply #150 on: <07-07-16/1137:08> »
Disillusionment. Tell me about it. I like play by post because I have the time to research and do the math to figure out my next move. Playing at a table top these days I feel lost. Every time I think I understand it they add something in a new book or I just realize I was wrong the entire time (wrong meaning my interpretation was different than the majority. You could argue anything with the general vagueness of the text) I would love to start running Shadowrun in Savageworlds. I was working on an adaptation but without dedicated players who were interested I don't want to invest my time.
"Fish gotta swim You know what I'm sayin." Omar

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #151 on: <08-21-16/0521:13> »
Players, I apologize.  The past few months have been weird.  That's the word I am choosing to use.  There's been drama where there shouldn't be drama in my day to day and that has spilled over into just about everything.  The bottom line is that my creativity has been killed as well as my focus to keep things sorted.  Both of these are required to continue co-creating with you in this forum.

Over the past month I've practically avoided poking my head in here because it reeks of failure and disappointment.  While you may be disappointed, I think the level of it is just my own script.  Getting over that and coming here to let you guys know what's up is important and owed to you.

For now, I'm going to just focus on things here, in Kuwait.  Get through it and get done.  Once I am finished here, I will get probably call month 2 a wash.  I won't retcon anything, but I will write up what happens, shop it around to the players so you all agree that 'Yes, this is what my character would do' and then move on to month 3.

You guys as players are amazing, and I will see you guys in early 2017.

I'm always available at my email address: jaydemoon@gmail.com if anyone wants to say hi.

Take ti easy and have a great rest of your 2016.
That's just like... your opinion, man.

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #152 on: <08-22-16/0930:24> »
Sorry you've had to put up with a lot of unnecessary crud on top of all the issues associated with being deployed.  Having your mental resources so heavily drained by that sort of thing is awful (have had similar experiences with less difficult circumstances). 

I look forward to seeing you again in 2017!

(and when you write stuff up, as you know Forty is the soul of diplomacy and nuance ;-)  )

Lighthouse

• Omae
« Reply #153 on: <08-24-16/1023:51> »
Take care of yourself. let us know when you are ready.
"Fish gotta swim You know what I'm sayin." Omar

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #154 on: <08-24-16/1233:56> »
We'll be here!  Good luck with everything!
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #155 on: <09-03-16/2353:17> »
Indeed, best of luck Jayde Moon. Give us a shout when you are ready!
Rick Deckard - Circles of Fate
Kachina - Shaking the Shadows