NEWS

Runner's Toolkit--pre-order now! PDF download now! And free PDF GM screen!

• 86 Replies

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #60 on: <04-18-11/1554:32> »
Man, it sure would be cool to have a Runner's Toolkit to run events at at Texicon next month, instead of having to use my Dark Heresy screen again...

*looks innocent*   ;)

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #61 on: <04-18-11/1719:50> »
Man, it sure would be cool to have a Runner's Toolkit to run events at at Texicon next month, instead of having to use my Dark Heresy screen again...

*looks innocent*   ;)

Next month is probably pushing it. The boat ain't called the slow boat for nothing …

But speaking of people running games, I wonder if, as part of the whole Toolkit-related paraphernalia, we have a little goodie for demo team people? Hmmmmmm …

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #62 on: <04-18-11/1737:04> »

*looks innocent*   ;)

You know, it IS available in PDF.  You just gotta do some printing and laminating ;)

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #63 on: <04-19-11/0034:42> »

*looks innocent*   ;)

You know, it IS available in PDF.  You just gotta do some printing and laminating ;)
And, the cheat sheets look beautiful on 100 weight cardstock. (hell on the ink, though...) ;)

Wolfboy

• Omae
  • life sucks, deal with it
« Reply #64 on: <04-24-11/1907:32> »
I would like to have it for the series of games i'm running at Mobicon the weekend of the 20th of may ( http://mobicon.org/ ) but its not absolutely necessary, i'll probably just use a couple of 3 in ring binders again
May god grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, to change the things I can, and the firepower to make the difference.

Suicide is never the answer, now homicide on the other hand, that has posibilities.

7.62 Russian, when it absolutely has to be done under budget

Wolfboy

• Omae
  • life sucks, deal with it
« Reply #65 on: <06-17-11/1953:27> »
Mobicon games were a bust, just ask Operator who joined me there, however, i am happy to point out that runners toolkit is now listed as having a store date of july 20th

oh happy days ;D
May god grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, to change the things I can, and the firepower to make the difference.

Suicide is never the answer, now homicide on the other hand, that has posibilities.

7.62 Russian, when it absolutely has to be done under budget

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #66 on: <06-17-11/2019:28> »
There goes the budget again.

Already got mine pre-ordered at my FLGS/Army Surplus Store.   ;D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

GeLrIrToCrH

• Newb
« Reply #67 on: <07-15-11/1349:11> »
What's this I hear about a delay?

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #68 on: <07-15-11/1514:23> »
What's this I hear about a delay?

I'll be posting on the blog about this, but the truck carrying the Toolkits to the warehouse experienced a few problems, which resulted in the Toolkit getting to the warehouse slower than expected. This shouldn't affect pre-orders much--they should be going out--but the street date will be unfortunately delayed. But not by much.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #69 on: <07-15-11/2052:42> »
Don't tell me, let me guess, a bunch of Shadowrunner's 'jacked the truck?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #70 on: <07-15-11/2302:58> »
Don't tell me, let me guess, a bunch of Shadowrunner's 'jacked the truck?
Let's just say FastJack is sittin' pretty on some primo product for those with the nuyen. ;)

Valashar

• Omae
  • I'm always angry, but I usually hide it well.
« Reply #71 on: <07-16-11/0121:31> »
I'm guessing someone sent a little pseudo-physical friend to bring about an 'accident' or maybe a few 'gremlins' to the truck. Maybe cause enough of a delay for someone else to get their product to market ahead of the competition.
Shadowrun Missions: GenCon 2013

We groped the cat, and tazed the baby.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #72 on: <07-20-11/0924:43> »
Received my shipping notification email yesterday...YAY!! ;D

grimjaws

• Chummer
« Reply #73 on: <07-20-11/1559:49> »
Received my shipping notification email yesterday...YAY!! ;D
As did I, I'll get to use it at GenCon to during the games I run :)
SR1+ SR2 SR3 SR4++ SR5+++ h b++ B-- UB- IE- RN--- !W sa++ ma++ sh+++ ad+++ m+++ e- o++ t++ gm+ M- P-

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #74 on: <07-20-11/1735:24> »
Actually, grimjaws...  We'll have GM screens and copies of the cheatsheets for the GMs to use anyway. :)