Shadowrun Play > Character creation and critique

Joker

<< < (5/5)

Mäx:

--- Quote from: Joker on ---I don't use edge much in my experience and I had a specific idea about how I wanted this character to be, so I just didn't have the points for it.

--- End quote ---
My point was that you dont have it listed at all, as a human you have an edge 2 without spending any points for it.

Devil:
Yeah, I noticed what you were talking about during my rebuilt(which I'm still working on).

I'm having alot of trouble settling on a character concept that I like.

Critias:

--- Quote from: Joker on ---Yeah, I noticed what you were talking about during my rebuilt(which I'm still working on).

I'm having alot of trouble settling on a character concept that I like.

--- End quote ---
There's no rule that says you only get one character.  Hammer out Joker, then take any other concepts/ideas you've got and make a new dude.  The more the merrier, and every character you throw together gives you practice with the system.

Casazil:
HEH and more practice means you learn how to bend the rules as far as you can with out breaking them  ;D :o :P

Walks Through Walls:
More practice also means that you will learn how different skills, gear, qualities and attributes work together and how to make a character that will fulfill your aspirations for it. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version