NEWS

Video game guilds

• 2 Replies

savaze

• Omae
  • I'm a zombie/quadriplegic hybrid
« on: <05-15-11/1436:06> »
Hey everybody, I'm not sure how many people play MMO's/shooters but I was wondering if the forum was interested in creating their own guild/online group. In the last five years or so I've been able to catch up on my shooters, and for a while MMO's. I primarily play with old Army buddies, but most of them are deployed right now...

I currently still own & play (*frequent player):
Shooters:
Battlefield 2 - PC/Steam
Battlefield Bad Company - 360
*Battlefield Bad Company 2 - 360
Battlefield Heroes - PC
Battlefield Play4Free - PC
Far Cry 2 - 360
*Brink - 360
*Crysis 2 - 360

Halo Reach - 360
Team Fortress 2 - PC/Steam

(I don't play CoD any more because they don't punish tamperers/cheaters and they have yet to fix the rubber-banding on the 360 - I'm maxed on everything since CoD4)

MMO's
Neverwinter Nights 2 (several PW's) - PC
Lord of the Rings Online - PC
Two Worlds 2 multiplayer modes - 360
DDO - PC
(WoW doesn't agree with my PC and constantly crashes it on all settings)

(I have several strategy games too...)

Valashar

• Omae
  • I'm always angry, but I usually hide it well.
« Reply #1 on: <05-15-11/1536:11> »
What server do you play for LotRO? I'm currently on Silverlode with my guild (almost entirely made up of lifetime memberships). Right now, most of them are over on WoW (they jumped there to wait out the content gap between the free to play launch and Rise of Isengard), but I'm never against getting together with folks to do instance runs and such.
Shadowrun Missions: GenCon 2013

We groped the cat, and tazed the baby.

savaze

• Omae
  • I'm a zombie/quadriplegic hybrid
« Reply #2 on: <05-15-11/1625:52> »
I haven't been on in a while, but I have/had a lifetime membership before they switched to free to play (that's how long I haven't been on). I was on three different servers, but I'll update with those when I get back to my normal computer.