NEWS

Seeking ShadowRun Podcasts

• 22 Replies

Teknodragon

• Omae
« Reply #15 on: <09-17-10/1028:32> »

Hiddengrid is still around, and will hopefully be starting up a new series soon focusing partly on Missions.  ZenDead is a busy guy though, and is involved with Off World Designs, a T-SHirt company that does gamer shirts, so he travels to a lot of the conventions running the booth.

Bull

Glad to hear ZenDead is still working on it-- I like the style of his 'casts.  The soybeans on the family farm are getting close to ready.  What better way to occupy the mind while running the combine, than listening to SR podcasts whilst harvesting soy?    8)
Life is short, the night is long, and we still have ammo.

Krypter

• Newb
« Reply #16 on: <09-18-10/1414:13> »
Even a simple recording of a classic campaign like Harlequin Dawn of the Artifacts or something might be fun to listen to. I listened to the entire 30+ episode recording of Yog-Sothoth's classic Horror on the Orient Express campaign and it was almost like being there. They had some high-end recording equipment though.
"Degrade first the arts if you'd mankind degrade,
Hire idiots to paint with cold light and hot shade."
-WB

Zendead

• Newb
« Reply #17 on: <09-22-10/1745:17> »
Thanks for the vote Bull I am actually working right now on the next 3 shows for you guys. @ will have Interviews with people and I am also working on a Missions side podcast. It will be all missions AP's all the time. I will keep people posted as to when that goes live.

Caine Hazen

• Global Moderator
  • Omae
  • Dumpshocker Emeritus
« Reply #18 on: <09-22-10/2008:57> »
Good to see you still alive and out there ZenDead!  Now where's that Con game we're gonna do! :D
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat~DNA
SRGC 0.3: SR1 SR2 SR3 SR4++ h b+++ B--- D++ UB++ IE+ RN-- fnord DSF++++ W++++ hk+ ri++ m gm++ M--(+) P FP+

Zendead

• Newb
« Reply #19 on: <09-24-10/1420:16> »
You tell me man. You where not at GenCon and I wasn't at Origins. Well a new show is going to be out very soon. Sorry for the delay in a new show. It is coming soon.

Prime Mover

• Omae
  • Prime Runners need Prime Fixers
« Reply #20 on: <09-25-10/1811:39> »
I saw a post on EP boards recently asking to see a live video of a complete game session.  (Asking the devs to record a game.)
I've listened to audio versions of something like this for Cthulhu and an old D&D campaign.
I think it would be great tool for showing off the game and maybe drawing in some players with examples of play.
If I had some video skills I'd try to pull it off, unfortunetly I'm lacking in that skillz dept.
Why do things happen the way they happen? For
all I know the world Is Just one big game and all of
our actions are determined by the roll of a die.
-  Dunkelzahn,  Great-Dragon

Zendead

• Newb
« Reply #21 on: <10-02-10/1315:06> »
Me too. But I am working on a second podcast. It is all about the SR Missions line. All AP's and reviews.

Zendead

• Newb
« Reply #22 on: <10-04-10/2331:50> »
Well there is a new show for hiddengrid right here.

http://hiddengrid.com/blog/?p=192