NEWS

Shadowrun TV/Movie ideas

• 38 Replies

Havick

• Newb
  • I live, I breath, In the Shadows I lead
« Reply #30 on: <10-13-11/0349:09> »
lol, i work 50 hour weeks but i have nothing but downtime while i'm on the job to come up with ideas, plot lines, plot hooks and the like. theres not much else to do when you  spend 8 hours out of a day sitting inside a vehicle
Much is lost, Much is gained. Before the void all fall and Judgmet remains.

Phylos Fett

• Omae
  • Kind-of A Freelancer...
« Reply #31 on: <10-13-11/0352:14> »
lol, i work 50 hour weeks but i have nothing but downtime while i'm on the job to come up with ideas, plot lines, plot hooks and the like. theres not much else to do when you  spend 8 hours out of a day sitting inside a vehicle

Slightly different when your a manager in the retail sector, and have to deal with customers and staff constantly - I swear, I'd get so much more work done if it wasn't for the customers. ;)

Oh, and with Xmas "just around the corner" I can see myself coming up for air (and a holiday!) sometime after the first of May... :P

ARC

• Omae
« Reply #32 on: <10-13-11/0408:25> »

Slightly different when your a manager in the retail sector, and have to deal with customers and staff constantly - I swear, I'd get so much more work done if it wasn't for the customers. ;)

Oh, and with Xmas "just around the corner" I can see myself coming up for air (and a holiday!) sometime after the first of May... :P

Or working a 40 hour a week job and then going to college on top of it.
Living the Electronic Dream

Havick

• Newb
  • I live, I breath, In the Shadows I lead
« Reply #33 on: <10-13-11/0413:20> »
i honestly wish i had those same concerns. personally i could see those as easy to deal with  compared with all the little BS with day to day life in the military. and not being able to go home in over a year, i sometimes think i should never have signed on the dotted line. but at least i found myself a stress release in writing this script out
Much is lost, Much is gained. Before the void all fall and Judgmet remains.

Phylos Fett

• Omae
« Reply #34 on: <10-13-11/0414:06> »

Or working a 40 hour a week job and then going to college on top of it.

There's always that, I suppose. ;)

Phylos Fett

• Omae
« Reply #35 on: <10-13-11/0416:20> »
i honestly wish i had those same concerns. personally i could see those as easy to deal with  compared with all the little BS with day to day life in the military. and not being able to go home in over a year, i sometimes think i should never have signed on the dotted line. but at least i found myself a stress release in writing this script out

I know all about wanting to go home, that's for sure - I'm stuck on the other side of the planet from my fiance trying to find ways to get back on a permanent basis...

ARC

• Omae
« Reply #36 on: <10-13-11/0426:37> »

I know how you feel.  I was in Iraq myself.  It sucked.  Went with 2-23 back in '07-'08.  Got injured and missed the second deployment ended getting out on a medical.  It sucks over there.  Painted a huge chunk of a 2000 pt. Dark Angels Army for 40K.  Keep your head down over there.

bigity

• Omae
« Reply #37 on: <10-13-11/0930:11> »

If it helps, you ain't the first soldier/airman/marine/sailor to feel that way and won't be the last.  Ultimately though, its up to you what you take out of your time and service.  2 years after you are done you won't remember or care about the little stuff anyway, which comes with every job.

Hope ya get home soon!

ARC

• Omae
« Reply #38 on: <10-13-11/0940:26> »

If it helps, you ain't the first soldier/airman/marine/sailor to feel that way and won't be the last.  Ultimately though, its up to you what you take out of your time and service.  2 years after you are done you won't remember or care about the little stuff anyway, which comes with every job.

Hope ya get home soon!

I think we all repeat that sentiment.  I do agree with the fact that soon enough you won't care much about the little stuff.  It won't be long till everything will be back on the mend.