NEWS

Free Seattle questions

• 1 Replies

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« on: <10-05-20/1806:51> »
Near the end of Free Seattle, the characters should get their hands on the "SS Report", and may remove the data bomb and decrypt it.  The text of that section says that the contents of the report are covered in the Legwork section, but so far as I can tell the Legwork only covers the various NPCs (this report is covering the findings of the commission). 

Am I missing something, or is the adventure?

0B

• Chummer
  • Be seeing you
« Reply #1 on: <10-05-20/1834:28> »
The adventure alludes to it, but I don't think it's spelled out well. "SS Report" refers to "Secretary of State Report". In the "Background" section on p. 28, it states the following:

She does not trust any of the people at the summit and has tasked her Secretary of State to run an independent investigation into the motivations of each of the participants. Potter believes that this will help her to make the correct decision for the future of Seattle.

Put simply: the description of all the NPCs are the findings of the commission. Personally, I think it'd be weird if the SS Report contained all the information there, but it doesn't say one way or the other. We can assume that the unedited report contains all of the information in the back, or you can set it to what makes sense to you as a GM.