NEWS

List of Shadowrun books with release dates?

• 3 Replies

dnaod

• Newb
« on: <09-11-20/1228:01> »
Hi there,

I've been trying to find a list of Shadowrun source books and their release dates.  I'm trying to figure out if I've missed any core rulebooks that I might be interested in.  Of course I decided to go straight to the source and the webpage... www.shadowruntabletop.com.  But this site seems woefully out of date and even the Catalyst Online Store was empty for me.

Am I missing something?  I know that source books are still being released (see SR6e) but it feels to me like the company isn't really supporting the product anymore.  Is there a better site I can browse to get a sense of the source books and their contents before purchasing?

Thanks!

0B

• Chummer
  • Be seeing you
« Reply #1 on: <09-11-20/1236:39> »
I think they've been slowed down due to Covid. Rigger book and magic book are coming ~eventually~

DTRPG will show you the latest books, they did release "Slip Streams" recently

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #2 on: <09-11-20/1715:16> »
Fro 1st through 5th you can find the list in this thread:  https://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=27090.0

For 6th there was the CRB Summer 2019, and since the plot books Cutting Black and Slipstream, combat book Firing Squad,  and adventure  30 Nights.  Also some smaller PDF publications: age of rust (not too useful), Krime Katalog (fun, more boom!), and shadow stock:ingentis athletes (troll pcs, and troll meta-variants rules).  Not quite the flow you'd want with a new edition,  but a fair amount of material all the same.

dnaod

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <09-11-20/1739:45> »
Fro 1st through 5th you can find the list in this thread:  https://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=27090.0

For 6th there was the CRB Summer 2019, and since the plot books Cutting Black and Slipstream, combat book Firing Squad,  and adventure  30 Nights.  Also some smaller PDF publications: age of rust (not too useful), Krime Katalog (fun, more boom!), and shadow stock:ingentis athletes (troll pcs, and troll meta-variants rules).  Not quite the flow you'd want with a new edition,  but a fair amount of material all the same.

This was exactly what I was looking for.  Thanks, Chummer.