Catalyst Game Labs > Errata

Shadowrun Anarchy Errata discussion

<< < (8/11) > >>

Navigator:
119   Ruckus' Indomitable (Clubs) should read "When attacking with Clubs, may reroll exactly 2 dice" as per Pg 205
154-195   Inconsistent use of full stops in the Objectives sections.
158   Onto the Path's Objectives look like they're in a different font?
181   "warchests" should have a space between "war" and "chests".
192   Extra space after "pukwudgies" in the Un-seeled Fate Pt. 2 Objectives.
193   "renumerate" is a misspelling. The "n" and the "m" should be swapped.
204   Mist Form's description is bolded as well as it's "Name (Type)".
204   Under QUALITIES - maybe add a reference to the Qualities guidelines on Pg 67 so people don't forget they have other options?
       "You can get more creative if you want (see listed qualities on p. 204 for other examples), but adding or subtracting two dice is the most straightforward way to make a quality."
205   Add Hawk & Wagon's Expert Shot Quality to the sample list. Because looking at Ambidextrous, Indomitable and Spirit Affinity it gives the impression that "offensive" qualities shouldn't get a straight 2-dice bonus (even though they can per Pg 67).
204/205   Ace Pilot and Combat Pilot are redundant. Should Combat Pilot refer to Vehicle Weapons?
204/205   Iron Will and Spirit Whisperer are redundant. Perhaps Iron Will should refer to Sorcery or add 2 dice to Conjuring pools?
205   Add Razzle's Focused Concentration (Pg 113) to the list of sample Qualities? It is equivalent to 2 Amp Points. See Sustaining Focus Pg 202.
205   Add Strider's Quick Healer (Pg 123) to the list of sample Qualities?
205   Add Thunder's Mentor Spirit (Dragonslayer) (Pg 125) to the list of sample Qualities? Her's is a bit different than the other options.
205   Mentor Spirit (Raven)'s "+1 die for knowledge tests" does nothing. Should this part grant one additional Knowledge Skill instead?
207   "Enhanced Vision Goggles" look boring next to "Goggles/Glasses (Image Link, Thermo, Vis Mag). Are they supposed to have Low-light or Smartlink Systems?
207   Plastic and Metal Restraints could probably go on one line to save space "Plastic or Metal Restraints"

And that's your lot. I know a lot of these are nit-picking, but I like the idea of Anarchy and want it to be at it's best, especially for those of us who've been put off by the mess the other books were in (Ta, Patrick).

Carmody:
Thanks Navigator for those extensive feedbacks!

Gingivitis:
I was planning on going page by page like this but I saw you start and knew you would do an exceptional job! Thanks! 

I know what you mean when you say you like the idea of Anarchy and want it to be its best!  This has the potential to be a perfect game and it deserves a perfect book.

Navigator:
Lord Grizzle flagged the following in a rules query:

Pg 66 - Larger example - "This Amp adds an Amp level and increases the Essence cost of the arm."

Also another pair I missed:
Pg 38    "resisting torture, Willpower + Body" - Obviously Body is no longer a stat in Anarchy.
Pg 196  "mirror make a Willpower + Body test"

Skrinch:
Might have been already mentioned; based on Valiant briefs, a suggested list of Cues are not in the Anarchy briefs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version