NEWS

[OOC] Virtual Underworld 93 Planning Thread

• 134 Replies

Nightmare

• Chummer
  • Freelance merc, runner, and assassin
« Reply #90 on: <04-25-14/1005:04> »
I like it, very originally and well thought out.

SlowDeck

• Ace Runner
  • How do people add personal text under their name?
« Reply #91 on: <04-28-14/1350:29> »
Just to note: SlowDeck shares some of my real-life personality traits. For example, paranoia; his is just magnified in that his paranoia tends to be reinforced by real events. Extremely paranoid about Renraku in particular. Given recent events, it's probably understandable that someone who is naturally paranoid is paranoid about nanotech, NeoNET, and Evo.
"Speech" Spirit/"Astral" Thought/"Subvocal" Matrix/"Commlink" "Totem" [Time/Date] <<Text&email>>

insomn14

• Newb
« Reply #92 on: <05-12-14/1501:20> »
Just wanted to say hi everyone.  I always loved these kind of RP threads and was stunned that  A) there was a Shadowrun-themed one and B) I'd been lurking on these boards for years and apparently have managed to stay completely oblivious to it until today.

I hope I haven't overstepped anything with my semi-random post into a IC-thread.  I assure you, I am going somewhere with this.

SlowDeck

• Ace Runner
« Reply #93 on: <05-13-14/0116:59> »
I had to correct the Japanese I used for SlowDeck. Unlike my other characters, he actually would speak it enough to get the word usage right.
"Speech" Spirit/"Astral" Thought/"Subvocal" Matrix/"Commlink" "Totem" [Time/Date] <<Text&email>>

SlowDeck

• Ace Runner
« Reply #94 on: <05-14-14/0006:36> »
Insom14, I apologize for stealing your plotline. I didn't mean to.

insomn14

• Newb
« Reply #95 on: <05-14-14/0803:18> »
No worries, mate.  So long as the RP flows is all that matters to me.  Winds didn't favor me, winds favored talking about bug spirits.

SlowDeck

• Ace Runner
« Reply #96 on: <05-15-14/1225:50> »
Note: SlowDeck is joking. As far as either he or I know, there is no psychotropic Deus-related IC reprogramming people's minds and the name is just commonly typoed.

Taejix

• Chummer
« Reply #97 on: <05-17-14/1625:43> »
This seems interesting.

I've been lurking for a week or two and just posted up a character bio. I guess I just jump right in?

Kylen

• Omae
« Reply #98 on: <05-18-14/0220:44> »
Pretty much
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." - Tolkien

"F*** subtle." - Dresden

Jesskitten

• Newb
  • Runner, Cyber Psychic, Trix Kid
« Reply #99 on: <05-24-14/0200:18> »
Hey so looks like for my resonance dive I have Booze, White IC (yes you will get paid), possibly BP if you want to get dragged in but one of the tm's and my AI friend Ex. I kinda plan for this to succeed but with consequences. We get her out but the sprite she was after fragged her up some maybe, or it ended up taking us into a dissonance realm perhaps. ideas would be cool

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #100 on: <05-24-14/0401:43> »
White IC was originally under the impression that you were looking to hire someone to go looking for her, not cohorts for a group effort.  Due to her group's restrictions, she will not be able to join you.  Sorry.  :/
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.

Booze

• Chummer
  • Johny Walker, the street name Booze came by itself
« Reply #101 on: <05-24-14/0606:54> »
Resonance realm dive sounds great. But Booze will not just jump that much. Last time it was hard for him. But... : 1.He will easily 'boost your stats', and take his watch in matrix, next to resonance well. Kinda have a feeling the 'disoannce mancers' gonna came for you...

The Denver research facility sounds nasty. Booze will not engage physically, but sending flying eye with high resonance link could be enough to see what is inside. Hopefully Booze have only some bioMods, no Nano ;)

So? How we going to do this? 
Booze's VU93 Profile
Im From EU, so my time zone is +7 from forum time, when you sleep I read ;)

Jesskitten

• Newb
« Reply #102 on: <05-24-14/0727:46> »
Ok so looks like its back to just me and Ex on the dive, maybe BP, what about Kitty? she seemed friendly to Jesskitten, i could pull her in with me. Reason for a group effort is 1: "Crazy strong and cool" sprite spells possible trouble 2: I think ill be going a dissonance route and so more backup the better

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #103 on: <05-24-14/0747:38> »
Black panther doesn't mind to join, it's just that as hacker she's not sure what she can do.  If there is something, she might just join for the novelty and to learn more about the resonance realms.

I'll be gone next week, so don't expect much posting from me.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Jesskitten

• Newb
« Reply #104 on: <05-24-14/1103:43> »
hackers can act in the realms just need to dive in with a mancer. And dont worry it'll actually work out if you're, gone Ill post the outcome of the dive in a few days and so it won't matter if you're not here and maybe when you're back you can have like an omg that was insane