Off-topic > General Gaming

Star Wars: Squadrons...

(1/2) > >>

CanRay:
Who's up for making Shadowrunner Squadron?

I call dibs on Runner-1, AKA:  Runner Actual.

Additional:  The game is crossplay, so we don't even need to be on the same platforms to play together!

Reaver:

--- Quote from: CanRay on ---Who's up for making Shadowrunner Squadron?

I call dibs on Runner-1, AKA:  Runner Actual.

Additional:  The game is crossplay, so we don't even need to be on the same platforms to play together!

--- End quote ---
This sounds awesome!
Unfortunately, I made a poor life decision and got Baldur's Gate 3 instead.... 

CanRay:
Boo.  Hope for a financial windfall for you then.

No one else wants in on this?  A multiplayer game where you're not stuck with potty-mouthed 8-year olds who have apparently had sex with everyone's mothers?

Sir Ludwig:
CanRay,

I have played a few games of Squadrons... the force is NOT strong with this one. 

CanRay, will send you my Orgin's info.

Later,
SL

Reaver:
Righto...

So, in order to remove the extreme sense of violation that Baldur's Gate 3 has left in me, I did the only thing a proud Canuck can do...

I went out and got 6 flats of beer, a case if Whiskey, dusted off the Sidewinder Pro joystick (and I mean dusted! There must have been an inch of dust on it since I havn't used it once in ten years!), and am currently installing Squadrons...

Runner-2 will be flying as soon as the game is installed, and the monitor is taped to the desk! (its currently "sliding" and "wobbling" from side to side...couldn't have anything to do with the beer...)

AND..... it not going to happen me thinks......
+

I know I have been drinking... but I am not fucking retarded..... So far, I have logged about 1 hour... and it all been trying to get the game to do what the game is telling me to do, but it just won't FUCKING DO IT!!!

asking me to shoot missiles... fine. how the fuck do you do that?!?!?!?! the game is as clear as fucking MUD.... its not a button push, regardless of what the dipshit in the fucking game says.. and its not a keyboard command regardless of what the fucking dipshit says.... I have KILLED MYSELF creashing into the ships trying to fucking fire the missiles as asked and doing sweet fuck all....

And then there is the nice pop up "your action keys are not assigned, quit the mission and assign action keys to continue....

OK... exactly WHAT are "action keys"?? what the fuck do they do?!?!?!? Cause you CAN'T change controls for a fucking joystick from ANYWHERE other then the fucking cockpit, and there are 30 things they want you to assign, but they don't tell what the fuck half them fucking do....

And you CAN'T leave the fucking game... as there is NO exit function from a fucking match so you can, you know read the non existant manual on what fuck you are supposed to do!!!! or what the fuck the commands these "action keys" (that I set up, I think, but the game says I haven't EVERY FUCKING TIME I LOAD INTO THE MISSION)

I must be getting old as dirt.  On the plus side.. a 5 minute mod download, and 15 minutes set up and X-wing Alliance runs beautifully on Windows 10...

But then again, X-wing alliance is from 2003, when they MADE games to WORK out of the box... 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version