NEWS

Manchester New Hampshire

• 3 Replies

Upir

• Newb
« on: <01-31-11/2125:27> »
Ello,

I've never actually played Shadowrun on pen and paper, but I do have experience with Rifts, WoD LARP, DnD {2ed, 3ed, and I am running an Essentials game}.  I have been playing, off and on though mostly on, for 15 or so years now.  I am 30, so I would rather find a group that is more in the 25 and older range.  I feel I can bring some fresh ideas to a player group in that I try and find different angles to play a character from, since I have not actually played SR I couldn't give an exact related example.  If what I am reading and understanding is correct, characters like an Orc Street Samurai that has a problem with violence and tries to use his words.  The biggest draw back to me joining a group is that I have a disability that precludes me from driving and, depending on the night that is played on, may need to be at least picked up and possible brought back home.

Thanx,

Jame Rowe

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <02-24-11/1244:11> »
I don't know if you can get to Danvers in Massachusetts, but there's a game store called Toys N Things there; we've been looking for SR players if you want to join in.

Upir

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <02-25-11/0913:12> »
I'd love to, but it's like an hour drive... and I can't drive due to a disability.  Thank you for the offer though.

Jame Rowe

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <02-26-11/1641:37> »
Ah. Well, if you can get here you'd be welcome. I'd go up there but I can't drive either (but simply no license).