NEWS

The Gamerz: Dorkness Rising / Journey Quest

• 5 Replies

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« on: <12-02-11/1748:40> »
Curious has anyone seen these here? If not I strongly suggest you watch it and then share it with your gaming group. It's pretty humorous. Mostly geared towards DnD gaming but I'm sure you'll get a kick out of them. You'll be plesantly surprised if you spend the time I'm sure. :D

Anyways figured I'd invite people to at least be able to know about this if they didn't!

Having access to Ares Technology isn't so bad, being in a room that's connected to the 'trix with holographic display throughout the whole room isn't bad either. Food, drinks whenever you want it. Over all not bad, but being unable to leave and with a Female Dragon? No Thanks! ~The Captive Man

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #1 on: <12-02-11/1752:52> »
The Gamers is truly awesome.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Smiley

• Omae
  • Full of bad Lulz
« Reply #2 on: <12-02-11/2039:02> »
Yeah, I liked it alot! Funny as hell.
"Fun? Frag yeah! Always is when that involves a bucket full of drek!"
-Smiley

WVRunner

« Reply #3 on: <12-02-11/2351:11> »
the gamers is great.  I think everyone knows someone who is like at least one of the players in the movies.

Smiley

• Omae
  • Full of bad Lulz
« Reply #4 on: <12-03-11/0339:33> »
We can pretty much all relate to at least one of them. :P

Fanboys was also like watching a movie with me in it.
"Fun? Frag yeah! Always is when that involves a bucket full of drek!"
-Smiley

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <12-03-11/1442:10> »
Glad I'm not the only one who knows about it. :D

Was surprised though when I saw Journey Quest pop out of nowhere. (I came across it at the end of the season so it turned out great for a solid watch through it for about an hour or so.)
Having access to Ares Technology isn't so bad, being in a room that's connected to the 'trix with holographic display throughout the whole room isn't bad either. Food, drinks whenever you want it. Over all not bad, but being unable to leave and with a Female Dragon? No Thanks! ~The Captive Man