Shadowrun Missions Living Campaign > Living Campaign and Conventions

Origins 2020

<< < (3/4) > >>

Boneguard:

--- Quote from: Banshee on ---Well I think the Neo-tokyo story is being continued via CMPs and possibly dual statted... but I'm out of the loop and don't know if that was the final decision

--- End quote ---

I do hope so as it would be unfortunate to have an incomplete storry ark.

Banshee:

--- Quote from: Boneguard on ---
--- Quote from: Banshee on ---Well I think the Neo-tokyo story is being continued via CMPs and possibly dual statted... but I'm out of the loop and don't know if that was the final decision

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I'm about 95% sure they are continuing the story arc but only about 60% on if it will be dual statted

Boneguard:

--- Quote from: Banshee on ---
--- Quote from: Boneguard on ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I'm about 95% sure they are continuing the story arc but only about 60% on if it will be dual statted

--- End quote ---

I'm cool with that. 

Michael Chandra:
They're definitely working on both a new main city, and an NT-CMP. Don't know what the dual-stat plans are, though. Also don't know if I'm allowed to state the main city for the next season, so :-X just to be sure.

Jayde Moon:
I'll put some info out in a new thread so as not to hijack the intent of this one.  Some info out by the end of the week, how about?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version