NEWS

OOC: Urban Brawl

• 2168 Replies

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #480 on: <04-20-11/1607:40> »
Ok, so since Brick is doing the armor repair, all he has to do is pay the costs, don't worry about rolls.  Unless the cost of any of the gear you wanna get is higher than 10,000, don't worry about rolling availability.  Just pay the price for it.  Make sure to put the net amount after everything on your character sheet, and also if you payed lifestyle costs in advance, make  sure you also markdown how many months ahead you have paid.  Other than that we should be ready to go and we have a new member, a Hacker/Rigger codenamed "Wagner", so everyone welcome him on board and then break the bad news to him.....you know, how he's gonna have a hard time surviving......And Teyl can let you know how much i just LOVE those hacker/rigger types who spend all their time in a cocoon :D

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
  • Professionals, Don't cross them.
« Reply #481 on: <04-20-11/1627:12> »
And Teyl can let you know how much i just LOVE those hacker/rigger types who spend all their time in a cocoon :D

I don't want to say you're fucked, but....  lets just say he's seen this act before. < read: watch your ass.  As for me, I'm going to follow the same rules I always follow, protect your buddies, always fight smarter and harder, and when in doubt, dead check everything. (that the abridged version  :P) I suggest you do the same :)
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #482 on: <04-20-11/1705:49> »
Well, looks like I'll be living on the streets for a while. Sorry, Sichr, no lifestyle for the next month or so... :P
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #483 on: <04-20-11/1713:40> »
No problem, at least I should give 200 bucks to Brick :)

@Inca: How many survival rolls would we need before another run?, Ill try to take care about Stryker...if he is able to be useful at least with keeping fire burning :)
Lucky weather is not too harsh here in Seattle. In Siberia...well..he would be eaten :)

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #484 on: <04-20-11/1725:43> »
Hey, remember I can powerbolt any predator to hell and back. And after the last run I bet Stryker has some steam to vent...
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #485 on: <04-20-11/1729:25> »
Calm down, or you will distract all the devil rats down here and we would have no dinner at all ;)

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
« Reply #486 on: <04-20-11/1754:29> »
Kot, you could always go squatter, it ain't pretty, but it's a roof... (and for the low low price of 550 a month between you and our new friend. ;)) there's a good place in everett, not far from where brick lives. the Tripletree Inn old luxury hotel. the place has been disputed since the crash is 2041. KE leaves it alone for the most part as to not stur up troubles with the local groups and the city won't destroy it until someone puts forward a development idea. worth checking out at least. anyway, just a suggestion.
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #487 on: <04-20-11/1801:18> »
Nah, I'm taking the Asceticism Ordeal, so no Lifestyle for me this month. I'll just eat NutriBars and drink Water. And no trids, and stuff. Or even devil rat fights. :P

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #488 on: <04-20-11/1805:12> »
Nah, I'm taking the Asceticism Ordeal, so no Lifestyle for me this month. I'll just eat NutriBars and drink Water. And no trids, and stuff. Or even devil rat fights. :P
hm...

I think that rat diet is quite an asketicism...

Ill take care of the hunting, and sometimes Ill leave some meat in front of your teepee, oh medicinneman...

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #489 on: <04-20-11/1811:23> »
Better do that stealthy, or I'll use my trusty medicine focus...

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #490 on: <04-20-11/1813:54> »
Better do that stealthy, or I'll use my trusty medicine focus...

...to roast them?

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #491 on: <04-20-11/1853:20> »
And Teyl can let you know how much i just LOVE those hacker/rigger types who spend all their time in a cocoon :D

I don't want to say you're fucked, but....  lets just say he's seen this act before. < read: watch your ass.  As for me, I'm going to follow the same rules I always follow, protect your buddies, always fight smarter and harder, and when in doubt, dead check everything. (that the abridged version  :P) I suggest you do the same :)

Bah, you can't expect a char that's hacker AND rigger to also be physically capable of doing anything useful other than taking bullets. Besides the lack of BP's, there's just no way such a tech freak has had actual physical exercise the last decade! :p

Besides, last time you guys entered a building, two of you were near-death after 1.5 seconds of action; well, lack of action unless you count standing in an explosion as acting... How much more dangerous can my car be?

As for mentioning what's on and what's off (as demanded in the houserules):
*The 5 ergonomic softs Wagner's got installed are always, always running unless there's very good reason not to, so is ECCM.
*When inside the cocoon, the car is instructed to warn Wagner when it detects any signs of hostility near it.
*The Sniper Doberman's in the Shielded Smuggling Compartment. The compartment can be accessed from inside the car or the extra entry underneath the car if/when Wagner sends the command for it to open.
*The Colt M22A3 is in BF mode by default... so is the Ingram, which couldn't be in SA even if I wanted to.
*Drones with Chameleon Coating have it activated. There's little use for it otherwise.

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
« Reply #492 on: <04-20-11/1918:56> »
Bah, you can't expect a char that's hacker AND rigger to also be physically capable of doing anything useful other than taking bullets. Besides the lack of BP's, there's just no way such a tech freak has had actual physical exercise the last decade! :p

Besides, last time you guys entered a building, two of you were near-death after 1.5 seconds of action; well, lack of action unless you count standing in an explosion as acting... How much more dangerous can my car be?

As for mentioning what's on and what's off (as demanded in the houserules):
*The 5 ergonomic softs Wagner's got installed are always, always running unless there's very good reason not to, so is ECCM.
*When inside the cocoon, the car is instructed to warn Wagner when it detects any signs of hostility near it.
*The Sniper Doberman's in the Shielded Smuggling Compartment. The compartment can be accessed from inside the car or the extra entry underneath the car if/when Wagner sends the command for it to open.
*The Colt M22A3 is in BF mode by default... so is the Ingram, which couldn't be in SA even if I wanted to.
*Drones with Chameleon Coating have it activated. There's little use for it otherwise.

color me excited to see how your role will play out next run man.  8)
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #493 on: <04-20-11/1924:30> »
Yeah... same here.

... car bombs, that's how you kill a dragon, not a 'runner, right?

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
« Reply #494 on: <04-20-11/1936:27> »
Yeah... same here.

... car bombs, that's how you kill a dragon, not a 'runner, right?
LOL, that's how you kill anyone you want to kill. Just depends on the volume and type of explosives that get packed into it.
examples: timothy Mcvaey, insurgents in iraq (<serious personal experience.), and the now deceased former UCAS president.
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm