NEWS

OOC: Urban Brawl

• 2168 Replies

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #450 on: <04-18-11/1508:49> »
As I wrote - since I'm not moving out yet (I can't afford that new Lifestyle yet, and Inca has not approved it yet), you're welcome to stay. I'll be happy to provide lodgings, since Stryker will be out mostly, either of his body, or from the RV. So you can crash for the month - we'll have better luck next time.
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #451 on: <04-18-11/1518:17> »
I think it would be nice, but Im not sure if I could afford it, Chameleon suit is quite expensive thing and even its repair would not be cheap. Ill see after Inca gave me some numbers...

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #452 on: <04-18-11/1524:26> »
200 NY for the 10% increase in Lifestyle price (it's a basic Low lifestyle for now).
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #453 on: <04-18-11/1547:50> »
I think you need me to pay half the rent ???
If you need just 200Y, it would be ok...at least I hope...

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #454 on: <04-18-11/1551:33> »
No, I already pay 2k for the lifestyle, and a roommate would only raise it by 10%.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #455 on: <04-18-11/1552:52> »
Looks like we have a deal :)

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #456 on: <04-18-11/1601:07> »
I've sent Inca the proper 'paperwork', and I already know what the Ordeal to lower the Initiation cost will be - an Oath that's required to join the Group.
As for the money, I'll probably be broke again after paying for the lifestyle, and repaying the debt...

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #457 on: <04-18-11/1605:18> »
I've sent Inca the proper 'paperwork', and I already know what the Ordeal to lower the Initiation cost will be - an Oath that's required to join the Group.
As for the money, I'll probably be broke again after paying for the lifestyle, and repaying the debt...
Im afraid the same here :)

Brick is an armorer, and also has a fixer who can probably get your stuff repaired. also long as you front the cost of repairs and a cut for the fixer I'll roll her stats to get your things repaired, and Brick can probably handle the work you want done to you weapons as long as you provide the parts. if that's ok with Inca.

Perfect :)

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
  • Professionals, Don't cross them.
« Reply #458 on: <04-18-11/1618:38> »
well your doctor bill is 1K your lifestyle, due last month is 2k next month is 2.2K that's 5,200 total, if zach can put up  half or more of next month's rent you guys should be ok. we'll just have to hope for a moderate payday, and steal everything we get our hands on.

also, brick has that spare R4 medkit for whoever isn't carrying one. that way we can all have at least 4 dice to a healing test.
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #459 on: <04-18-11/1619:44> »
I would also Like to sell Lock on countermeasures from my bike...in the urban area it seems to have much less use than on the plains of Siberia.
I should possibly barter it for Sidecar.
(LOC=5000, A10R X Sidecar=1500,A6)

But if I should get fair price, I won`t hessitate :)

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #460 on: <04-19-11/1801:29> »
Ok, so we'll do it like this, since they leave repair costs up to the GM.  We'll handle it similar to vehicle repair.  The cost in materials is 5%/point of armor that was degraded.  So each time your armor gets pierced and was not from a called shot to an exposed area, then your armor degrades 1 point.  The interval for the test is 6 hours, so in the downtime between UB's don't even worry about rollin for it.  But for future reference i'll make it an Armorer + Logic (Higher of B/I values, 6hours) test.  This reflects that the more protective the armor, the more complex it is to repair....because these bullet stopping materials are not just steel plates, they're crazy polymer carbon fibers and what not, and this needs skill to work with.  Brick will also have to have at least an Armor Repair Tool Kit (500nuyen) to do the job at all. 

To have a contact hook you up with someone to do the repairs make it a Charisma + Connection -2 if Contact outside of shadows (2) test.  If you wanna look for it yourself make it just a Charisma test. 

Cost of labor would be 100nuyen flat.  So in this case i'll roll the test for and NPC armorer to see how long it took him. 

Brick should have Ballistic Armor -1 from the bullets that pierced him, Zach should have impact armor -1 from frag grenade, and so should Stryker. 

@Sichr:

Well, for the lock, if someone has Automotive Mechanics skill, they can remove it for you.  If none of you have that, then you'd have to pay a guy to do it.  He charges 15nuyen an hour.   The mechanics test would be the same as the modification test but with the threshold halved, and no materials cost.   Then it'll sell for 30% of market value, and it's used, so -20% of that, so we'll say it sells for 24% of the listed price.

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
  • Professionals, Don't cross them.
« Reply #461 on: <04-19-11/1908:39> »
Ok, like I said, Brick will be paying his rent early this month so that's 9,008 -2,000 = 7,008 and then -500 for the repair kit. = 6,508 do the repairs this week. Brick will fix the teams armor for 75 nuyen per person. (Friend price, sorry if it seems steep guys. If you can't pay it, I'll take an IOU till after the next run.)  Inca, do you want me to do the actual rolls for it? (if so tell me.) I can't do anything about the bike except use my contacts so it's up to Zach to ask "me" for the help Brick would hook him up for 10% anita would take her normal cut and the rest would go to Zach. Also, what about Zach's guns?
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #462 on: <04-20-11/1301:37> »
OKOK. So this my money spending:
Living with Stryker = 200Y
Armor repair kit for Brick = 500Y+50
Armor repair cost: 0,05 x 8000 = 400Y
Climbing gear = 200Y
2x Sling for the SMG = 30Y
2X Foregrip = 100 Y +10Y
Backpack = 250 Y
Lone Star iBall (offensive) = 2000Y+200
Program: Command r.5 = 500Y+50

Total cost: 4490Y

Ill keep that LOC for now.
And I give two Shock Pads to brick to use them as he wants to.
« Last Edit: <04-20-11/1315:04> by Sichr »

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #463 on: <04-20-11/1347:36> »
Also...it looks like the Sensors for the drone has to be bought separatelybut Im almost deptled. Brick, would you be able to lend me some money?

Also, what about Zach's guns?

Forget about the guns now, Ill use the clear one on the next run and then I hope Ill get those barrels and Firing pins changed

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #464 on: <04-20-11/1353:04> »
No, the Drone has an amount of sensors equal to its Sensor rating included.