Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #405 on: <04-12-11/0322:57> »
Sell our goods  :P

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #406 on: <04-12-11/0338:24> »
Fixers also take 5% x connection rating....so it would be a 30% cut of what you make....but she'll do it for Brick for 15% cut. 

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #407 on: <04-12-11/0344:47> »
Oh and the wired reflexes can't be re-sold, that's not like a piece of cyberware that you can really cut out like cyber eyes or cyber limbs.  Instead of cutting it completely out, i'll say that the chop shop can get a little micro-processor from it in the brain and they'll give you 1500 for it.
« Last Edit: <04-12-11/0347:15> by inca1980 »

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #408 on: <04-12-11/0404:45> »
Oh and the wired reflexes can't be re-sold, that's not like a piece of cyberware that you can really cut out like cyber eyes or cyber limbs.

What? Why, It is not beta grade, and there is no limitation that Wired reflexes cannot be bought as a Second hand cyberware in Augmentation. Even if they are alpha, they should be.
We are going to sell the whole body to the Chop shop, we are not going to cut that out by ourselves.

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #409 on: <04-12-11/0839:37> »
And with the amount of stuff I take part in there's no way to fit that into my signature with the limited amount of characters. I suggest editing the first post of the OOC thread and putting the character list with links there. I'll take care of the rest after lunch. The census system is down again, so I'm not working.
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #410 on: <04-12-11/1127:40> »
You know what, Inca...do that counting by yourself. Ive already counted all you gave us RAW * xx%. Then you changed your mind. Just tell us tha final sum. I dont care any more.
Ive already paid more than enought for something that wasnt my mistake. Now Im laying on the fucking surgeons table in coma and dont give a shit, dreaming about being surprised by unexpected enemy in the middle of combat.
« Last Edit: <04-12-11/1130:42> by Sichr »

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #411 on: <04-12-11/1159:14> »
I think that burning Edge was a penalty steep enough. The amount of money he'd have to spend is probably more than his share for the job...
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #412 on: <04-12-11/1354:26> »
You guys more than covered your medical expenses and will still come away with a profit.  I understand Edge was burned, but Hand of God is supposed to take a guy out of the action and I was super lenient and gave you enough condition boxes back so that you could at least get a shot at helping the team out and you freakin took that opportunity and aced it!  So the Hand of God issue is settled and now we're no longer about "penalizing" Zach for almost dying, we're just selling off loot.  I appreciate you adding that stuff up, but I don't know what you wanna sell and what you don't wanna sell so you have to be the one that adds the loot up.  Then it would be subject to my approval and you modify you're sum based on my discretion. 

I'm giving you something for the wired reflexes...and I gave you basically the same price for the cyber-eyes and cyberarms that you would sell for if you stole it off the shelf of some street doc and just resold it, brand-spankin' new!  pg. 312 SR4A says that gear is sold for 30% of it's market price.  You shot up the cyber-arm and I still let you sell them both for like 10,000 nuyen.  Now even if you give the body to chop shop (which unlike the hacker house i didn't even make you roll for to see if you can get hooked up with one) they're probably gonna charge you based on what they can salvage from the guy.  Really I should have gone with the market price of Second Hand Cyberware in Augmentation which is 0.5 of the price of a new one, and that's really what you're selling, so then it's 30% of that, which would end up being 15% of the price listed in SR4A for the cyberware.  So I feel you got a hell of a lot of money for the loot.

I just don't want to set a precedent that every street Sam's body is worth 20,000 nuyen +.....cuz if that were true, that's all people would be doing, setting up elaborate crazy well planned out runs to cash in on that kind of loot.....and they'd be a lot easier than most shadowruns.  Payout from a run should be right around what the lifestyle costs are and then I feel a little more so that a long with loot, people can buy some things they want.  You guys used your brains and skills and pulled off one of the coolest action sequences i've GM'd, I mean there's people talking about that fight.....so you guys get some pretty hefty loot money.  I told Zach in the IC post that he should rest a little before surgery, but he decided not to and incurred an addtional 5K expense....but luckily it still works out to you guys going home with a good profit...probably like 2-3 times your lifestyle cost.  The only little "intervention" i did was that when you told me that you were actually giving the whole body to a chop shop and not cutting out yourselves, then I realized you wanted to include the wired reflexes so to compensate for the fact that you put down the price for new cyberlimbs, I scaled back on the wired reflexes because you really should only get 0.15 x 32000= 4,800 for them cuz you're fencing second hand cyberware....not fencing stolen brand spankin new cyberware, which would be 0.3 x 32000. 

So say i took the second hand cyberware: used cybereyes 750 + 2 used limbs 15000 + used wires 16000= 31750.  Then 0.30 of that is 9525 nuyen rounding up.  You made more than that, so I was generous!

So unless you guys want the rest of you're UB's to be standing around waiting for a Street Sam to come around the corner worth 20K+, which would be worth way more of your time than going on shadowruns, then sending a street sam to the chop shop can't be worth 20,000K!  Even 10,000K is pretty nuts....but that's how we'll play so those street sams out there better watch out cuz they're walking bags of gold!!
« Last Edit: <04-12-11/1357:42> by inca1980 »

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #413 on: <04-12-11/1357:21> »
Do we look like body hunters? There was just one left from the job, so we took it... We're not going to make a habit out of this. I hope.

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
  • Professionals, Don't cross them.
« Reply #414 on: <04-12-11/1433:04> »
Kot, this ain't the march of dimes. We aren't gonna get paid enough to keep our bodies whole, bullets fresh, and rent paid just from these runs. I intend, to fill our pockets whenever possible, by whatever profitable means necessary. If Stryker doesn't like it? he doesn't have to take the money or he should find another line of work. But to Brick just about nothing's scared and he's got more to worry about than Stryker does. He just wants to get by, keep his kid safe, and give her a better future than just as some sin'less prositiute in the barrens, or an anonymous shadow runner like him, he's not going to lose sleep or time over the details and he won't pretend otherwise to make anyone feel better about it. If that means pulling a dead street sam somewhere to get chopped up cause it's an easy payday so be it. He doesn't plan on regularly selling people to tamanous, but this time... she's a special case.
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #415 on: <04-12-11/1519:04> »
I see the púoint ofg misunderstanding. So let me clear this:
It is not the GREED that lets me to write my post.
You told us: You have pair of cybereyes, pair of cyberarms, wired reflexes, guns with clips and weapon focus.
You can sell it for 30/40 %

Ive made a count, posted numbers.
Then you say: No, you dont have Wired reflexes.

So why did you post it first? Why didnt say that at the first post...he has WR, but they are FUBAR so there is no profit in them.
If you gave me 30%, I will count it. If you give me 15% I will do that. Just give me the correct numbers for the first time and I will work with them. Ex-post corrections always look...not good. No offense, I just hate doing this math exercises again and again.

About that +5K for the operation. We are talking about liver malfunction, are we? Next. Character would not be able to recover without propper care. So I suppose that means those 8P damage would be 8P damage this way or another. Aditional 5P is damage from the operation. Absolutley clear. No sleep would help this character, no aditional clear Physical damage boxes would appear, so why wait. If he would roll the day after tomorow, he may had rolled the same result and it would be the same situation. +5K. Nay, I wasnt happy that I needed new liver.
Im also not happy that after first run with 400BP character I have ended up with 390BP character. But that is the life and I will go on with that. Considering Zachs state, as you described it...would anything else but "immediate surgery" make sense?

In general, I have only two "Objections":
1. I want 3s Combat turns back. In the combat we are moving in superhuman speeds, and that this skirmish takes almost 1 minute, that seems to me like an insult of whole shadowrun setting.

2. (srry for this, but I need to say that) Surpise is reserved fo "UNEXPECTED" encounters. Everything else is missuse or abuse of this rule.
Use of Surprise roll in what is the obvious combat situation is exatly like that. We know of the enemy, enemy knows of us, everybody is ready for action, and now "SURPRISE" IMHO this really sucks.
This situation is treated by initiative roll...fastest goes first.
When we walk into an ambush, Means that our oponents were prepared for us and wait for us, Ill be the first one to say "Fuck, we fucked this up!" and roll with any penalty without hesitation. But those suckers were entering the corridor at the same moment as we have and both sides were "AWARE"
Enought from me.

About that sams hunting...I think you were kidding in this part...We are adults, not children...and I could hardly imagine that we are playing Shadowrun because we can loot the bodies. It is welcomed bonus, it is, but I doubt it is anyones motivation.

So. It was very good action, and it wasnt the last one, I hope :)
And I hope that Brick would finish that soon enought so we can enjoy the sweetest of all rewards...improving the character :)

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
« Reply #416 on: <04-12-11/1543:47> »
we should see forward movement on that tonight sichr. soon as i hear from anita about the organ leggers  which she rolled a nice (11d6.hits(5)=5) on we finalize the deal and i'll go break her bones.
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #417 on: <04-12-11/1555:22> »
we should see forward movement on that tonight sichr. soon as i hear from anita about the organ leggers  which she rolled a nice (11d6.hits(5)=5) on we finalize the deal and i'll go break her bones.

We are the trio:
Good, Bad and Ugly :D

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
« Reply #418 on: <04-12-11/1556:43> »

We are the trio:

When you say that I'm assuming you mean you're the ugly one right? ;D
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #419 on: <04-12-11/1558:29> »

We are the trio:

When you say that I'm assuming you mean you're the ugly one right? ;D

Thaaaaatz right

Better:
Good, Big and Ugly :D