NEWS

OOC: Urban Brawl

• 2168 Replies

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #330 on: <04-05-11/1612:26> »
Well, i changed what you said a little....but if you remember, toying with Razor Girl and recording it is actually part of the objectives of the run ....that's one of the reasons they hired you.  So if you manage to keep Razor Girl alive, i'll let you satisfy your totem by playing with her.   

I totally imagine Micky Rourke in Iron Man 2 when i think of Zach lol....Micky Rourke is a real life ork!
« Last Edit: <04-05-11/1614:07> by inca1980 »

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #331 on: <04-05-11/1624:47> »
Hey hey, Razor mice, Cats are comin :)
Now I just remembered the scene from Blade Runner, Roy Batty hunting Deckard in that apartement house. Nasty experience brrr.

Four! Five!
How to stay alive!?

Mickey Rourke is man like that...I remember tha last fight with JCVD  in Double team...HtH combat on the minefield :) I havent seen that Iron Man 2 movie yet...I`ll look for it. maybe I`ll get some inspiration :)

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #332 on: <04-05-11/1702:50> »
He plays a russian and it's totally bad ass

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
  • Professionals, Don't cross them.
« Reply #333 on: <04-05-11/1730:11> »
Well, i changed what you said a little....but if you remember, toying with Razor Girl and recording it is actually part of the objectives of the run ....that's one of the reasons they hired you.  So if you manage to keep Razor Girl alive, i'll let you satisfy your totem by playing with her.   

I totally imagine Micky Rourke in Iron Man 2 when i think of Zach lol....Micky Rourke is a real life ork!
hey inca, Presently I'm going move into the door way of the stairwell, and then hold my turn until i see anyone (foe) or anything come into that door way. the second I see that bitch or her friend, i'm gonna open fire. so I'll leave it to you to sort that out until I can make them in to paste.

Sorry zach/guys but I don't think she's gonna live to be toyed with. I'm gonna rake that bitch down with the panther and anyone standing to close can join her and her friends in hell cause I'm sick of her shit and i can't wait till she's a smear on the wall. (I'll record that with my cyber eyes btw)
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #334 on: <04-06-11/0500:17> »
Erm, didn't Brick make enough holes in the walls to let them sneak out? Maybe we'll just go from the other side, or something?
Where are those holes?
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #335 on: <04-06-11/0504:11> »
If I can count to three...now we have that magician to take care of. I assume, for the worst case, he is perfectly healthy and ready for us. We may need a little preparation done before...
And we should use that astral surveiilance at least :)

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #336 on: <04-06-11/0506:58> »
No, we can't. I'll go belly-up after one hit, and it might even kill me. The enemy knows there is a mage around. And he'll be able to attack me in the astral. And I don't trust my luck enough to risk...
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
« Reply #337 on: <04-06-11/0537:08> »
they won't be coming out of the holes my shots made. those things are large, but not that large. no they are headed for either the stairs or the elevators, they don't have any other ways out. now we've killed all their friends, and they must face an ugly shitty truth, they can run, or they can hide. So far all hiding has gotten them is shot at by a gun that laughs at their cover, it's just a matter of time before i get lucky or we go in. the things we should worry the most about, are where's the grenade launcher that almost wiped the party, and where that mage is. Personally if had the actions to talk with out burning my shooting opportunities, i'd say stay by the elevators, grab all their stuff, (beg you to grab my custom bag for the panther, and guard the other exit. just don't give their boy LOS on you cause he'll one shot you both. from where i am I have concealment, and cover, from either a grenade or a spell, and the second anything come from the right side of that door way I'm going to shred it into a thick grimy pulp. we're almost done, and we have a chance to steal plenty of good shit before we have to bust out of there and KE is on our asses. I've got a contact that works with the ork underground, once we make it out of the apartment, we can make it to the underground and disappear.
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #338 on: <04-06-11/0538:26> »
Well that sucks :) what about just astral perception to look around. He may not be projecting, if he is evacuating that bitch.

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #339 on: <04-06-11/0541:38> »
I can send a Watcher to check it out. Ooooh... And make him shout 'He's here!' at the enemy's position. :)

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
« Reply #340 on: <04-06-11/0545:35> »
that'd be good. no harm in trying if you've got spirits handy. see if it can find that damned Grenade launcher too if possible. I'm off to bed, see you guys in....6 hours.
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #341 on: <04-06-11/0547:48> »
I just need to kick at least one or two stun wounds off the top, so I won't fall unconscious from a simple drain failure. And I'm not in shape to do that. Does Zach have First Aid maybe?

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #342 on: <04-06-11/0548:23> »
LOL I just woke up :)

@Kot: And maybe there is one watching us ;)

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #343 on: <04-06-11/0549:32> »
I just need to kick at least one or two stun wounds off the top, so I won't fall unconscious from a simple drain failure. And I'm not in shape to do that. Does Zach have First Aid maybe?

Nothing helps against stun damage, even if I have First Aid. you need 10 minutes per box

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #344 on: <04-06-11/0551:13> »
No, a First Aid test helps. Every net hit above the test (2) threshold heals one box of damage, stun or physical.