NEWS

PbP-Bye, Bye Blackbird

• 12 Replies

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« on: <03-31-17/2345:13> »
I've been running a PbP for a couple of years now and it's in it's fourth chapter which will be titled Bye, Bye Blackbird. The game currently has five players, but I happen to like a big group and can comfortably run several more players. If you're interested in playing, you will need to arrange a time for a voice chat interview with me via Skype or Discord. That interview is not optional, this is an adult game and a lot of maturity is required. During your interview you may ask as many questions as you like and you may be assured that I will as well.

If the interview goes well, you will be added to the Skype group and you may submit a character concept. You will have time to discuss your character with your future team-mates and fully develop the backstory. Once you're added to the game you're expected to post once a day. This storyline can take three months to write one day. But, make no mistake, if you're not checking and posting, then it will go by at lightning speed and you will miss several opportunities to play and develop your chara.

Don't bother asking what roles we need, we don't. Bring a backstory concept you're excited to play. All the rest is my job.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #1 on: <04-01-17/1555:24> »
Hi smiles, my little lady is growing up a charm and I'm able to spend a bit more time on gaming stuff now. Would love to get back into pbp as really enjoyed your last one I was in. Got a few character concepts I'm keen to try too, when is best for a chat?
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <04-01-17/2245:27> »
I'm so glad to hear your dau. is healthy, well and a charming little lady! And I'm glad to know you'd like to get back into this game. I've sent you a message via Skype and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #3 on: <04-04-17/1022:22> »
Hello.  I currently have the bandwidth to play in another game and would love to join in with this.  I am available for a skype call, can easily make the once daily post and will generally post more often.
That's just like... your opinion, man.

Haywire

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <04-06-17/0636:30> »
Hi! I'd like to apply for joining this game. I PMed you, ismilealot.
Let me know if an arrangement could be made.
«Never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon.»

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #5 on: <04-06-17/1357:16> »
I'm also interested, if there's still a spot available.  I've send a PM.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #6 on: <04-06-17/1658:49> »
I have sent you both PM's.

gwilym

• Chummer
« Reply #7 on: <05-02-17/1639:11> »
Is there room for one more?
You are not what you think you are. you are an imitation of what your wish you were

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #8 on: <05-02-17/1838:05> »
Yes, I'm sending you my Skype info. Send me a friend request and we'll arrange an interview.

eryrwyn

• Newb
« Reply #9 on: <05-27-17/1600:08> »
Are you still looking for new players, ismilealot?

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #10 on: <05-27-17/1919:33> »
I'm always willing to consider a newb erywyn. I've sent you my Skype info. Send me a friend request and we'll arrange an interview

anastrace

• Newb
« Reply #11 on: <06-19-17/0823:01> »
You wouldn't still be looking for people would you? I'd love a shot, and I've been working on some backgrounds. Just need to confirm the current year if I might have a shot. :)

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #12 on: <06-25-17/2118:32> »
Still interested Anastrace?