Shadowrun Play > Gamemasters' Lounge

Maritime runs

(1/2) > >>

Alrician:
Anyone know of some well-crafted maritime runs or adventures? So pirate stuff, hijackings, oil platforms, undersea laboratories etc.

Reaver:
If you are looking for ideas, the 3e book Cyberpirates might be a good start. Lots of naval stuff, info on the Carib League...

Tecumseh:
Reaver ninja'd me while I was writing this.

I think Cyberpirates was technically a 2E product because it came out in 1997 under FASA. 3E launched in 1998 under WizKids.

Aside from that technicality, Cyberpirates has a ton of information about pirate campaigns. It focuses on the Caribbean, the Philippines, and the Ivory Coast. It has gear and watercraft relevant to campaigns in those settings. I used it when I had my runners hop through Jamaica on their way to Aztlan.

That said, it does not have a pre-built adventure. It has lots of plot hooks, but not actual runs. Still, it's where I would start for things related to maritime activity.

Xenon:
The series Black Lagoon could perhaps serve as inspiration.

Alrician:
Thanks for the information. I'm more looking for material that has been developed furhter, i.e. floor plans and such.

Is there a floor plan or layout for an Arkoblock in this source? So a maritime arcology? And/or an underwater laboratory?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version