NEWS

My 1e/2e book collection

• 1 Replies

penllawen

• Omae
  • Let's go. In and out. Twenty minute milk run.
« on: <09-03-19/1123:24> »
On the weekend, I was sorting through some old boxes, and I found another seven books (Renraku Arcology: Shutdown, California Free State, Harlequin, Harlequin's Back, Shadowbeat, Target: UCAS, and The Grimoire 2e) that were misplaced from my SR book collection. So please enjoy this pic of my entire collection, now sorted into product code order!

I looked up the SR bibliography on Wikipedia. If that list is complete, then I own:

• 1e: 6/12 sourcebooks, 1/3 splatbooks, 2/11 adventures (I was never one for prewritten adventures). I have just under a third of all the 1e books (and I never even played 1e!)
  • 2e: 14/19 sourcebooks, 8/8 splatbooks, 5/15 adventures (I started buying more when FASA started mixing in background material eg. Paradise Lost has a mini-sourcebook section covering Hawaii), two CRBs, the GM screen. I have two-thirds of the entire 2e print run...!
  • Misc: the 3e CRB, Renraku Arcology: Shutdown (probably the last SR physical book I ever bought), and High Tech & Low Life: The Art Of Shadowrun.

I am so happy to have all these together again!

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <09-03-19/1557:16> »
Very nice!