NEWS

Halloween Sessions?

• 12 Replies

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« on: <10-28-11/1550:16> »
Anyone got any Halloween sessions going to be going on? I am having one, i'll be DMing Ravenloft this weekend though I have 1 day left to plan and i'm not finding too much ideas for now. Eh we'll see. :D

Just curious if anyone was doing something similiar shadowrun wise.
Having access to Ares Technology isn't so bad, being in a room that's connected to the 'trix with holographic display throughout the whole room isn't bad either. Food, drinks whenever you want it. Over all not bad, but being unable to leave and with a Female Dragon? No Thanks! ~The Captive Man

The Doomed One

• Chummer
« Reply #1 on: <10-28-11/1605:51> »
I will be having my group investigating a missing person.
[spoiler=My players stay out]She was taken by ghouls into the abandoned mineshafts near Carbonado, so creepy mines+ghouls. Assuming of course they get that far tomorrow.[/spoiler]
Pie > Cake

Irian

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <10-28-11/1616:34> »
Assuming of course they get that far

Honestly, that would be my greatest concern with our current group... We could START a halloween run, but it would require a real miracle for us to get to the scary part in one session - it probably would even be suprising if we got at least to the part where we come into contact with the job for the first time :-)
GMTool - PreAlpha released (also on SourceForge)
Random Ramblings about Shadowrun (german only)

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <10-28-11/1705:10> »
Assuming of course they get that far

Honestly, that would be my greatest concern with our current group... We could START a halloween run, but it would require a real miracle for us to get to the scary part in one session - it probably would even be suprising if we got at least to the part where we come into contact with the job for the first time :-)

One tip is you could start them right into the action, and do a massive rewind backwards to where they figure out how they got into that situation. Doesn't always work but I have employeed it once or twice to great effect. :D
Having access to Ares Technology isn't so bad, being in a room that's connected to the 'trix with holographic display throughout the whole room isn't bad either. Food, drinks whenever you want it. Over all not bad, but being unable to leave and with a Female Dragon? No Thanks! ~The Captive Man

tzizimine

• Omae
  • Yes, I misspelled tzitzimeme...
« Reply #4 on: <10-28-11/1733:30> »
Sunday after Halloween, the party is raiding the Scatterbrains for a package stolen from a contact friend... figured it would be good from demented laughes
"When in doubt, cause trouble. When in trouble, cause doubt."

My Cheat Sheet in pdf

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <10-28-11/1914:26> »
Sunday after Halloween, the party is raiding the Scatterbrains for a package stolen from a contact friend... figured it would be good from demented laughes

Scatter brains?

Also Tzizi weren't you the one that made that app? Had a Q about actually getting that installed.... I keep wanting to do it but then i push it back on my to do list. xD

tzizimine

• Omae
  • Yes, I misspelled tzitzimeme...
« Reply #6 on: <10-28-11/2118:29> »
Scatterbrains... i.e. the clown gang from Seattle, lead by Giggles...

As for the Android app, I would love to take credit for it and would be glad to help, but sadly no, I did not create it. My current claim to fame is the pdf in my sig.

As for installing it, I will say that you do need to enable 3rd party apps from the Applications part of the Settings menu. The link downloads an .apk file (Android executable) which should be discoverable in your Downloads folder.
"When in doubt, cause trouble. When in trouble, cause doubt."

My Cheat Sheet in pdf

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #7 on: <10-30-11/0226:39> »
Been laying the ground work for tomarrows game for weeks :D

The villain is a matrix and drone expert that specializes in emotitoy weapons delivery :p ( auto injectors for poisons, turning them into dancing bombs, etc)  he likes to strike in public places where other emotitoys could be found. He then hacks into them ALL and sings a children's nursery rhyme, twisting it hint at what is coming...
All they know so far is his Tag: Jack O'hallow.

Got 2 of the team so spooked out, they are paranoid about going ANYWHERE the freaking things might be :p
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« Reply #8 on: <10-31-11/1434:49> »
Scatterbrains... i.e. the clown gang from Seattle, lead by Giggles...

As for the Android app, I would love to take credit for it and would be glad to help, but sadly no, I did not create it. My current claim to fame is the pdf in my sig.

As for installing it, I will say that you do need to enable 3rd party apps from the Applications part of the Settings menu. The link downloads an .apk file (Android executable) which should be discoverable in your Downloads folder.

Nice looks like everyone had a good halloween session

Blond Goth Girl

• Chummer
« Reply #9 on: <10-31-11/1919:12> »
Last year I did a Salem adventure where they had to investigate a farm in the Bridgewater Triangle area.  If you look it up, the spooky stuff alone is an adventure.  I just took it up several notches. 

Wilhelm R.

• Newb
« Reply #10 on: <11-02-11/1545:43> »
I sent my gang to some old farmlands to kill ghouls.   Didn't count on them starting a mile-wide wildfire.  Damn that pyro mage.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #11 on: <11-02-11/1707:13> »
I'll be running a Demo soon at something called JimCon, and might do a second game.

If I do, well...

"Dolly doesn't like you!"
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« Reply #12 on: <11-02-11/1805:35> »
"She doesn't? Aw come on just give me a chance dolly... i'm a real nice guy. Be a doll and let us live." ~ Scythe

>.> *A message that follows him through AR..... Warning beware of Orgy Spells, and Stun Balls* xD

I almost want to actually do that in AR now.... xD