NEWS

OOC: The Jungle

• 139 Replies

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
  • If you lack empathy, you are worthless.
« Reply #105 on: <06-13-15/1214:31> »
So, it's been two weeks since Gradivus has posted. Anyone messaged him?
"speaking out loud"
<<matrix actions/communication>>
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
« Reply #106 on: <06-16-15/1614:03> »
I am not filled with confidence.
"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #107 on: <06-16-15/1905:38> »
Yeah, things have somewhat died down it seems :(
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #108 on: <06-16-15/2221:38> »
So right now you guys have planning discussions to make as to what you're going to pursue first.  Let's assume Gradivus is not comming back.  I'll NPC the character until there's someone out there who'ed like to replace him.  If anyone out there would like to make an PC for this campaign we'll weave him/her into the story.  For the time being we'll put Gradivus on ice and when he comes back we'll bring him back in. 

In the meanwhile feel free to ask me any questions and/or make some knowledge rolls.  I'll give us another 4 RL days to plan and then I'll move you guys how I see fit.

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #109 on: <06-16-15/2257:50> »
Sounds like a plan to me. I'd like to use that teamwork test, so Hydro, if you have a roll to make in those regards you can either lead or assist as appropriate.

I'll try to get an IC up sometime tomorrow.
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #110 on: <06-16-15/2328:18> »
Alright, sorry for that, I am moving so I haven't been able to log on except from my phone.

First of all, where do the cutters hang out? Hangouts (Criminal) 3 + Intuition 5: 8d6t5 4 Nice roll! Rat should pretty much know where the Cutters can be found.

Also, a street gang knowledge test. Street Gangs (Seattle) 3 + Intuition 5: 8d6t5 3

So Rat should have a pretty informed idea of where to start hunting for some Cutters. We can either take this by itself if it's enough or either add to the hits/take these as extra dice for whomever wants to take point, it's the team's call :)
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

saithor

• Omae
« Reply #111 on: <06-19-15/1629:38> »
So right now you guys have planning discussions to make as to what you're going to pursue first.  Let's assume Gradivus is not comming back.  I'll NPC the character until there's someone out there who'ed like to replace him.  If anyone out there would like to make an PC for this campaign we'll weave him/her into the story.  For the time being we'll put Gradivus on ice and when he comes back we'll bring him back in. 

In the meanwhile feel free to ask me any questions and/or make some knowledge rolls.  I'll give us another 4 RL days to plan and then I'll move you guys how I see fit.

I might be interested if you'll have me.
Dialogue
Comn
Astral
Thoughts
What's your favorite scary movie?

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
« Reply #112 on: <06-19-15/1651:51> »

How bout rather than weaving the new PC into the story, we just say he/she has been there the whole time?

"Werner? Who's werner? You keep saying that name, but I have no idea who you're talking about."
"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

saithor

• Omae
« Reply #113 on: <06-19-15/1706:51> »

How bout rather than weaving the new PC into the story, we just say he/she has been there the whole time?

"Werner? Who's werner? You keep saying that name, but I have no idea who you're talking about."

Fine by me. You guy's have any holes in the team you need filled? I was thinking of going crazy cuthroat, but if everybody is doing that I wont.
Dialogue
Comn
Astral
Thoughts
What's your favorite scary movie?

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
« Reply #114 on: <06-19-15/1725:01> »

Fine by me. You guy's have any holes in the team you need filled? I was thinking of going crazy cuthroat, but if everybody is doing that I wont.

Xem is crazy cut-throat, he just aint had the opportunity to show it yet. The original Adult concept I had for him, he was called "Xem, the betrayer" but I decided since we were playing kids, that it'd be before he picked up that title.
"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #115 on: <06-22-15/0951:10> »
@Saithor:
Originally the idea was to have any archetype but since it is a very low resources game all of the players opted for awakened characters.  That helped mold part of the plot so that the team is now a group of four awakened kids who try to keep it secret in order to not be targets but it becomes increasingly harder the more action they see.  That doesn't mean you have to be awakened but Werner was an adept and I like how the awakened nature of the characters brings them together in a shared secret.  Just read the chargen rules I laid out in OOC Jungle.  Also give yourself $500 extra nuyen to spend just to stay caught up with the group.  IM me the char sheet and once I approve it you can post it to OOC.

@Everyone:
I think we won't have a problem if we bring him in as a new character and just say Werner is AWOL.  Remember that the four of you did have other kids that hung out with you for a little protection.  The names of the kids at the beginning were Pez, Itty-bitty and Gundan.  Those are possible options for chars that could join you and could have been unconsciously drawn to you because they're awakened too.  It's just one option.
« Last Edit: <06-22-15/0956:32> by inca1980 »

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #116 on: <06-22-15/1822:48> »
Just wanted to point out that Rat isn't awakened :)
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
« Reply #117 on: <06-22-15/2038:43> »
Just wanted to point out that Rat isn't awakened :)

Yeah, I didn't think we were all awakened, but I didn't go back and check, either.

Life turned to shit.
No posting for me just yet.
Couple days.
Shit will work out.

Sorry, yall.
"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #118 on: <06-23-15/0959:36> »
@Poindexter:
Such is the nature of PbP so no worries.

@HydroRaven:
That's what I originally thought and then I guess I read a version of your character sheet that has the tabs all messed up and I saw a 6 under Magic lol.  It's not a problem, the plot doesn't hinge on you guys being all awakened.

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #119 on: <06-29-15/1118:41> »
I'm back from a vacation and just wanted to check in.  From my count, we're waiting on IC posts from Hydro and Poindexter about what they may know about Cutters and hangouts, etc.  Inca, can you fill in some gaps there?

Otherwise, should I be doing something to move our story along?  If Chaim's plan sounds workable, I can start some IC scouting with anyone who wants to join.
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal