NEWS

Thomas Roxborough and cloning

• 36 Replies

cyclopean

• Chummer
« Reply #30 on: <06-26-15/1238:16> »
Agh so excited..... I just love some high-level AI nonsense. Looking forward to the Q&A

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #31 on: <06-26-15/1932:55> »
Hey Wakshaani, is Deus "alive"? How about Morgan/Maegera and/or Mirage?

:D

That is an interesting question! One that I cannot answer without getting an axe in the back of my skull before finishing. :D

However, in a book called "10 AIs", there might be a conversation about the big guns, not all of which are even publicly known. Shadowtalk loves rumor-mongering, after all, and there're few things I enjoy writing more than Shadowtalk.

But by now we are *way* off-topic. More on this should probably be a thread in and of itself.

mik212

• Newb
« Reply #32 on: <03-25-24/2202:47> »
This is a bit of an old thread. But this plot line got a mention of a major update in Falling Points. Just a passing mention. I don't want be specific since I don't know how to get spoilers working on this forum.

But does anyone know where it talks more about it? It just casually throws it out there like it's already happened and I can't find it in the source books. Was this plot thread mentioned in a novel recently or something?
« Last Edit: <03-25-24/2241:15> by mik212 »

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #33 on: <03-26-24/0746:54> »
This is a bit of an old thread. But this plot line got a mention of a major update in Falling Points. Just a passing mention. I don't want be specific since I don't know how to get spoilers working on this forum.

But does anyone know where it talks more about it? It just casually throws it out there like it's already happened and I can't find it in the source books. Was this plot thread mentioned in a novel recently or something?
If I recall correctly from Discord, it might have been planned to have mentioned somewhere a few books ago but that fell through?
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #34 on: <03-26-24/1142:24> »
This is correct. A one-page story would have reintroduced him, but for some reason I'm not sure of, that page wasn't in the final product.

So, trying to find out if I can share it, since it was purchased and no longer mine. It doesn't *explain* it, but it sets it up.

(It was a set-up which would have gtten *so* many people talking. Gah.)

mik212

• Newb
« Reply #35 on: <03-26-24/1301:36> »
Just glad to get some confirmation to be honest. It was bugging the hell out of me. Thank you.

I'm relatively new to Shadowrun lore but this has been a long running plot thread hasn't it? A passing mention by a jackpointer talking about it in the past tense had me do a spit take.

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #36 on: <03-26-24/1429:07> »
I need to doublecheck what book his return was supposed to be in, but it's recent. 

More when I have info.