Catalyst Game Labs > Catalyst's Shadowrun Products

Street Magic reprint?

(1/5) > >>

Mordoyh:
Hello,
It was announced that there was a street date of 10-27-10 for a reprinting of Street Magic with errata incorporated, page number references updated, and some new stuff.  Was this delayed?  Or, where is it available?  I got some money that some one cast Hot Potato on me, and I got to spend it!  (I knew I shouldn't carry coin!)

JM_Hardy:

--- Quote from: Mordoyh on ---Hello,
It was announced that there was a street date of 10-27-10 for a reprinting of Street Magic with errata incorporated, page number references updated, and some new stuff.  Was this delayed?  Or, where is it available?  I got some money that some one cast Hot Potato on me, and I got to spend it!  (I knew I shouldn't carry coin!)

--- End quote ---

Should be out and about--check with your FLGS. Should also be available on the Battleshop once we get one niggling little bug out of the way.

Jason H.

FastJack:

--- Quote from: JM Hardy on ---
--- Quote from: Mordoyh on ---Hello,

--- End quote ---

Should be out and about--check with your FLGS. Should also be available on the Battleshop once we get one niggling little bug out of the way.

Jason H.

--- End quote ---
Damn those Ant Trueform Spirits!

Mordoyh:
Er.....what's a FLGS? ???

FastJack:
Friendly Local Gaming Store.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version