NEWS

Something incredible...I guess

• 1 Replies

Dudesomebody

• Newb
« on: <07-25-18/1825:55> »
  My group has been planing a shadowrun game for awhile and I keep falling back on a superhero idea. I was going to play him slightly cheesy, very much in love with the idea of being a superhero but not full Don Quixote. I also need leave him a little in the gray area so he can still hang with the group...they are kinda murder hobos. I got a more concrete vision for the character after watching the incredibles, I figured glory days mr incredible would be a fair base for powers and, to a lesser extent, personality. I am not making a carbon copy of a movie character for my game, its just inspiration and an easier way to describe it.
  Adept is a give in, and while I will be doing a little crunch so he stays useful, I am doing a fair bit of fluff for concept. I was thinking Attributes:A Magic:B Skills:C Resources:D and Metatype:E. I was going to take bone density augmentation at 3 cost 0.9 essence, 15k, and give me str+2 to unarmed attacks. Adept powers will be improved physical attribute(strength) at 4 ranks, improved reflexes, light body, not sure about killing hands or other powers and there ranks. For qualities I am going with the magicians way (my only 100% crunch for this character) this way I can pick what powers I get a discount on. I am kinda stuck on skills, definitely the basic ones, perception, sneaking and the like. will also need unarmed and gymnastics for this concept. No clue what to do with the skill group...those are always a pain for me and at 2, not sure how useful.
   Not looking for a full character write up, you guys have lives or at least your own games ;p. Just looking for ideas to flesh out the character so he is fun to play and useful to group. Only thing I am hard set on is human, easy to be a power house when you are a troll or ork, doing it as a human is more shocking :). Also I make no apologies for the header, I giggled like a crazy person when I wrote it.

ZeldaBravo

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <10-08-18/0545:53> »
Powers
    Superhuman Strength
        Superhuman Leap
        Superhuman Speed
            Enhanced Agility
    Enhanced Durability
    Enhanced Senses
Abilities
    Expert Strategist
    Expert Hand-To-Hand Combatant

Eh, that sounds like a typical street samurai with Small Unit Tactic skill.
*I have problems with clarifying my point in English, so sometimes I might sound stupid or rude.*