NEWS

Technomancer Build (Kill Code included)

• 6 Replies

Asfaloth

• Newb
« on: <08-31-18/0959:16> »
Hey there.

I'd love to try something new "soon" (so I have time to plan). And since our group currently consits of only magical characters and I've always liked to try out a technomancer despite my horrible knowledge about the matrix, I'd like to have a solid build for one. Preferrably one that can fight in the meatspace as well as in the matrix.

I got myself Kill Code pdf yesterday and loved it so far. I'm thinking a Cyberadept or Sourcerer as a stream to be honest, but I'm open to any other nice ideas, as I currently have no real plan on what to do :D So I'd be very thankful for any nice idea.

Once I've got that I'll be ready to present the idea to my GM and see if it's fine or not.

Myriad

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <08-31-18/1053:06> »
Cyber adept skill wire could be interesting.

Use overdrive on them.

adzling

« Reply #2 on: <08-31-18/1059:33> »
if you want to break the game go Move By Wire rating 1 and take Cyberadept to reduce your resonance loss.

then take Overdrive and break the game as your dodge pool, initiative and skillsoft ratings go through the roof.

simple

Asfaloth

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <08-31-18/1236:46> »
The Move by Wire sounds nice indeed. :D

Dopes anyone have ideas on nice attributes and skills for a Technomancer/Cyberadept for a beginner (I have the books, just need to find the time to actually walk through them).

Marcus

• Prime Runner
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #4 on: <09-04-18/1047:52> »
If you take cyberadept make sure you have a solution to your cyberware taking damage, from overclocking it.
*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

Slamm-O!

• Chummer
« Reply #5 on: <09-04-18/1122:20> »
Playing one in SRM is easy mode. 

No idea how to actually repair cyber with normal means.  I'd assume Hardware roll ~
Mess with the best.  Die like the rest !

SoulGambit

• Omae
« Reply #6 on: <09-22-18/1710:53> »
Never let it take damage. Take the CF that gives it an ablative shield.