NEWS

People luvs them sum Shadowrun

• 2 Replies

TeOdio

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« on: <02-19-11/0156:32> »
Just got done running the Jackknifed and Knight at the Opera missions at Ghengis Con here in Denver, and by far the favorites of the Manhattan season so far. People want to play Shadowrun so damn badly a few actually came specifically for those 2 games. I even let an extra 2 players join in on Jackknifed that were super bummed that it had filled up. Kudos to the other player for allowing a few more lost souls feel the Shadowrun Love. Gotta say, I think it's time I recruited another GM to help run a few more slots for Missions in Denver. My 2 every convention is not enough anymore. If anyone lives in Denver and wants to join in on the madness, hit me up with a message.

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <02-19-11/0756:07> »
Might want to throw a note in the "Looking For Games" section of the forum, your message won't get cluttered with the rest of the general chatter of this board.
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...