NEWS

[SR4A]My tiny Mage

• 3 Replies

Aquir

• Newb
« on: <09-24-13/2012:35> »
Since I'm unlikely to ever get Ayako in this current form into a game (for, a) It seems problematic to get a GM or group that plays on European evenings or American afternoons that isn't full and b) everyone is playing SR5 now apparently and I'll be needing the new Runner's Companion to convert the character) but have spent way too much time in the creation process, here's the sheet(s) to take at least a look at.
(Still looking for a game, thread: http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=12652.0 )

Basic concept for Ayako is a versatile Jack of All Trades with strong magical capabilities and tending to weird solutions to problems, counterweighted by roleplaying challenges and problems with daytime. If you tally the points you'll get 25 BP more than you should - 20 points in qualities since Night Ones are the *only* metavariant that has -20BP at start and so I counted those against the total, and 5 points in contact (Rachel Archer con2/loy3) whom I've jotted down for free from the 'perfect Roommate' lifestyle quality, after I'd developed her.
System is SR4, Anniversary.

The .rar contains a rather detailed, self-made sheet and chummer-pdf's (www.chummergen.com) for the people mentioned in backstory and contacts. Sorry for the size.
 (some pictures are from all over the web or from Catalyst, some drawn myself. No sale or profit intended. I'd appreciate a note if you intent to do anything but read the file; Thanks.)

Dropbox link: https://db.tt/tKxrwt7L (20mb rar file)

[English's not my native language, I'll appreciate any grammatical corrections I've overseen ;D)

Brian

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <09-25-13/1111:26> »
I was going to try to skim your file, but the watermark is overly obtrusive.

Your English seems to be pretty good. I believe you mean "overlooked" rather than "overseen".

Aquir

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <09-25-13/1749:57> »
Apologies for the watermarks, but in our increasingly depressing sue and be sued paradigm, I prefer to be on the safe side.
Overlooked, yes. That's the one ^^

RdMarquis

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <09-26-13/0833:51> »
Nice to know I'm not the only one who ended up with a whole cast of characters while building a PC. Anyway, this made for some pretty good reading. At a cursory glance, there don't seem to be any grammatical (or mechanical) problems.