NEWS

Shadowrun 5 Errata

• 560 Replies

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #300 on: <02-20-14/1744:58> »
((Basically yes, I use it to mark my posts as neither official responses (since I ain't an official source) nor a question/report. Makes it easier on all reading parties.))
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Carmody

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #301 on: <02-21-14/0400:52> »
Smartgun systems mention they can go on projectile weapons (internal, I believe, since there's no mount for external ones).
My bad, I missed this one  :)

You asked a question about the reloading step, which I answered.  You asked a question about the firing step, which I answered.  And you also spammed the errata thread with some questions that weren't about errata, but rather about rules clarifications that are ultimately up to the GM (as you mentioned in your own post).

So shall crossbows be considered SS or SA weapons : i.e. how is recoil handled? can you fire SA bursts with a crossbow?
My profile picture is a crop of Alfredo Lopez Jr  Mickey/Wolverine.

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #302 on: <02-21-14/0908:50> »
They're SS, like bows.  The major differences are in the reloading mechanism and the fact that crossbows don't have STR requirements.
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

redwolf

• Chummer
« Reply #303 on: <02-22-14/1439:48> »
o.k so i'm at the gun pages and they say that the cavalier arms sniper rifle name is the:crockett ebr, that what they say at the table at the same page (428) but at the page below (429) they put apic of the rifel and call it the alamo ebr.so ?an older name ?a tipo mistake or diffrent guns?
yes i'm red and it's not blood, and no i'm no comy i'm just red, so are you going for that pis' or going away!!!

JackVII

• Prime Runner
  • Ah-ah... Temper, Temper
« Reply #304 on: <02-22-14/1442:16> »
((The caption error is the 6th or 7th post in the errata thread, although it didn't make it in the errata document. It may be in the spelling/typo companion doc, although I don't have access to that one. I believe Patrick did confirm that they know about it))
|DTG|Place|Address in Brackets
"Dialogue"
PC/NPC Names
>>Matrix/Comm
"Astral"
<<Text/Email>>
Thoughts/Subvocal

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #305 on: <02-22-14/1524:08> »
((I can confirm it's in the spelling/typo companion document.))

Redwulfe

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #306 on: <02-23-14/1108:35> »
did a search of the errata boards for skill groups and did not see this show up so I thought I would post it just in case it has not been brought up.

When dealing with training times the time listed in the text for skill groups is rating x 1 month, but when looking on the table it says rating x 2 weeks.

Thanks,
Red
There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't

Red

*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #307 on: <02-23-14/1323:26> »
did a search of the errata boards for skill groups and did not see this show up so I thought I would post it just in case it has not been brought up.

When dealing with training times the time listed in the text for skill groups is rating x 1 month, but when looking on the table it says rating x 2 weeks.

Thanks,
Red
((Been noted and in the full errata document the text is corrected to what the table says, so ratingx2weeks.))

Redwulfe

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #308 on: <02-23-14/1408:55> »
Thanks for the quick response.

Red
There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't

Red

*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

Mara

• Ace Runner
« Reply #309 on: <02-23-14/2203:51> »
((Been noted and in the full errata document the text is corrected to what the table says, so ratingx2weeks.))

Where do we get access to the Full Errata Document?

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #310 on: <02-24-14/0625:48> »
((JM Hardy posted how to get it in the General Discussions topic about the Errata.))

FangHamhands

• Newb
« Reply #311 on: <02-24-14/0950:00> »
I have apparently glitched my perception roll since I can't find where JM Hardy posted how to get the Full Errata Document.
I even searched on his posts and don't see it so perhaps it's a critical glitch.
Could you post a link or quote the post?

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #312 on: <02-24-14/0952:13> »

FangHamhands

• Newb
« Reply #313 on: <02-24-14/1303:49> »
Ah it was a critical glitch. Dam me for not spending a point of Edge.

Thanks Michael!

MisterNix

• Newb
« Reply #314 on: <02-24-14/1454:04> »
Was pointed out by a buddy last night & not sure if it's been mentioned - but Exotic Melee Weapon isn't listed in the book as a skill in the Skills chapter except on page 151