NEWS

CMPs Missing Debriefing Logs

• 2 Replies

Stainless Steel Devil Rat

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
« on: <03-29-18/1448:45> »
I've got a physical copy of CMP 2010 Sprawl Wilds, and it includes the relevant Mission Debriefing Logs among the player handouts in the back of the book.  I purchased CMPs for Boundless Mercy and London Falling through DTRPG but the e-copies don't include the Debriefing Logs.

Any suggestions/recommenations about how to acquire them so I can actually run them in SRM?
« Last Edit: <03-29-18/2134:18> by Stainless Steel Devil Rat »
RPG mechanics exist to give structure and consistency to the game world, true, but at the end of the day, you’re fighting dragons with algebra and random number generators.

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <03-29-18/1837:40> »
It appears that as of a couple years ago the answer was "Just download them from the CDT site."

I'm not a CDT agent and don't currently have the inclination to change that status.  Am I SOL then?
RPG mechanics exist to give structure and consistency to the game world, true, but at the end of the day, you’re fighting dragons with algebra and random number generators.

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: <03-30-18/1041:35> »
My local CDT agent was able to hook me up with copies of the missing Debriefing Logs.  So there's a happy ending for me.