Catalyst Game Labs > Catalyst's Shadowrun Products

Upcoming Shadowrun releases

(1/274) > >>

JM_Hardy:
Mod Edit: Upcoming Releases can also be found here!

This is the list of upcoming Shadowrun releases. As release dates get closer, I'll provide more information about what the products are. They are listed in approximate planned order of release, but that is always subject to change. And note that I'm not allowed to attach even approximate estimated release dates, or management skins me alive and then displays my flayed corpse in BodyWorks.

Sixth World Almanac--Available electronically now, print coming soon! Complete Sixth World timeline! Write-ups of almost 40 countries! And a full world, full-color map! Plus, we threw in some of the prettiest art Shadowrun has ever seen.

Midnight: Dawn of the Artifacts 3--Available electronically now, print coming soon! The Dawn of the Artifacts series continues, and the globetrotting isn't slowing down! You need to track down an artifact that already has been stolen once and try to keep it secure.

Runner's Toolkit--A box set full of stuff to make running and playing Shadowrun easier, including a GM screen; "cheat sheets" reviewing common game processes (e.g, combat, spellcasting); an updated version of the introductory adventure "On the Run"; PACKS (Pre-Generated Auxiliary Character Kit creation system), which makes generating a wide variety of NPCs and PCs quick and easy; a booklet of contacts, adventure seeds, and sprawl sites; Anatomy of a Shadowrun, a two-column booklet where one column presents a run in fictional form, and the other column describes all the tests and game rules employed in that run; four double-sided, color sprawl site maps; and a sticker!

War!--Tensions have been growing between Aztlan and Amazonia for a while. It's time they erupt! This book will provide info on the war, on Bogota, and on the latest military gear being used in the fighting. Rules for mercenary campaigns should be in there too!

Attitude--Did you like Shadowbeat? Then hopefully you'll like Attitude.

Spells & Chrome--Trade paperback version of the short story anthology that previously was released electronically.

New Dawn: Dawn of the Artifacts 4

A Fistful of Credsticks (Horizon adventure 1)

Spy Games

Anarchy Subsidized (Horizon adventure 2)

Subterfuge (Horizon adventure 3)

eBook line:
Missions 03-10
Missions 03-11
This Old Drone--Are there older drones from previous editions that didn't make it into SR4 yet? Do you miss them? Perhaps they'll be in here! Learn how to get more use out of your beloved old drones.
Missions 03-12
MilSpecTech--We couldn't possibly fit all the cool military gear that's available into War! So more of it is in here!

FastJack:
Stickers! ;D

kinderkrieg:
this makes me very happy...ah sweet, sweet anticipation

Mäx:

--- Quote from: JM Hardy on ---War!--Tensions have been growing between Aztlan and Amazonia for a while. It's time they erupt! This book will provide info on the war, on Bogota, and on the latest military gear being used in the fighting. Rules for mercenary campaigns should be in there too!

Attitude--Did you like Shadowbeat? Then hopefully you'll like Attitude.

This Old Drone--Are there older drones from previous editions that didn't make it into SR4 yet? Do you miss them? Perhaps they'll be in here! Learn how to get more use out of your beloved old drones.

MilSpecTech--We couldn't possibly fit all the cool military gear that's available into War! So more of it is in here!

--- End quote ---
These sounds so damm cool, i can't wait for these to come out.

Casazil:

--- Quote from: JM Hardy on ---Attitude--Did you like Shadowbeat? Then hopefully you'll like Attitude.

--- End quote ---

FINALLY!! :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version