NEWS

Into the Chaos - The Beauty and the Beast [IC]

• 190 Replies

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #180 on: <11-24-15/1503:03> »
Artie sighs.  "Alright, I'll keep an eye on her, make sure she makes it to the gate, that she gets the right booking."

She moves into the ticketing area, careful to stay away from the security, and especially any MAD scanners, following Nagisa.  If she gets the right boarding pass and then makes it through the Security Check, then we're good...
That's just like... your opinion, man.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #181 on: <11-27-15/1118:19> »
@Artie Nagisa arrives on terminal she does not need to show a ticket, just a fingerprint and blood sample needed to verify SIN's, she places her finger on the device and passes the security. Looking at her you are certain that something is wrong you just cannot pin point what. Then it hits you Nagisa is right handed.  However, she just bought a drink and is holding it with the wrong hand, someone is going to amesterdam but desite her physic you remain uncertain if it is her or not. It is a bit difficult to verify because Nagisa disappears on her way to the dock. Past security you cannot go without extensive SIN scan and a plane ticket.

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #182 on: <11-30-15/0205:03> »
<<Artie [BigJim]: What's going on? did you make a visual?>>
He looked up his commlink noticing he had received his pay. Why was he still having this weird feeling then... ?

Rick Deckard - Circles of Fate
Kachina - Shaking the Shadows

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #183 on: <12-03-15/2317:28> »
BigJim turned to Bruno.
What are you gonna do now? You stepped on your own clan's toes by having Nagisa escape, am I wrong?
She seemed very passive, I'm surprised she wasn't more reticent to just leave the city...

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #184 on: <12-04-15/0421:12> »
Bruno answers "I am not sure... something feels off about her... after you left us in the Skelton she became a bit handsy. Perhaps she wanted a bit of me before she leaves but she never shown interest in me or in males for that matter."

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #185 on: <12-05-15/2227:26> »
"I don't like it, but not much we can do about it at this point... maybe let Robin know?  Maybe she can do some checks?"

Artie definitely wasn't going to rush after Nagisa in the midst of this crowd.

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #186 on: <12-06-15/0121:40> »
After Artie described her suspicion about the Nagisa who boarded the plane, BigJim knew they had been duped.
Yeah, sounds like a good idea. I guess we're in to find the real Nagisa now...

Either something happened at the Skeleton while we were away, or from the beginning that Nagisa was a decoy.

Though it would mean the decoy knew about Robin too... Let's message her and let her know of our doubts. See her reaction. Artie, can you handle that?
Bruno, tell me more about what brought Nagisa to be held by the Mafia and have them ready to kill her once she escaped?

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #187 on: <12-06-15/0308:19> »
Bruno said "She is a talented Decker, the most valuable asset for the mafia, more expensive than mages even. Raised within the Mafia there is no saying how many secrets she knows it is the instruction of every Mafia security to prevent an extraction of her kind at all cost. Even if it means killing the asset, Nagisa is probably capable of causing much harm and placing the entire family at discord. She knows that much for sure after so many years inside. "

I can share the embarrassing footage with you but please do not laugh.

He display a short trid where Nagisa goes to the restrooms, and Bruno is waiting just outside. When Nagisa returns she smiles at Bruno and say "Please don't tell". She places her finger on his lips and then passionately kisses him. As she does her hands begins to strip Bruno, it feels that Nagisa was going to have him right there in the hallway if it wasn't for Bruno carrying the lusty vixen into the men's toilet where the two had quite a passionate sex. If you are focused on the mission rather than the physical affection you could say by the way she is stripping Bruno that 'Nagisa' is left handed.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #188 on: <12-06-15/0841:36> »
Bast, save me from idiots...

"So they're was an opportunity to make a switch... frag it all!  Fine, I'll give a buzz to Robin... I'll also call someone else"

<<Robin [Artie] Hey, we dropped Nagisa off but something is wrong.  Anyway you can give her a buzz and confirm she made it safe?>>

<<Athos [Artie] Your idiot mook friend might have just lost Nagisa... I'll give you details as I get them...>>

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #189 on: <12-06-15/1019:31> »
@Artie Robin texts you >> It is strange, but it appears that Nagisa is still at the skeleton at least her deck still is, running silent and hard to detect but definitely at the Skeleton.

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #190 on: <12-17-15/0134:42> »
BigJim looked at Bruno up and down. Way to think  with your dick, man! Let's get back to the club, somehow I doubt Nagisa would just leave her link there before leaving the country. Soemone is playing us and I fear some Magic shit is involved.

BigJim jumped back into the Gopher and speed down toward the Skeleton, not too sure of what he wold find there.