NEWS

OOC Finders Fee

• 98 Replies

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #90 on: <05-02-11/1826:34> »
Kontact doesn't the spirit have to be with you in order to conceal you? Since you had told it to stay with Rat and protect him and allow you to communicate before I thought that was the case now also. So we will back up a bit and make sure I understand what your spirit is doing, and I'll edit my post as necessary once we have it figured out
"Walking through walls isn't tough..... if you know where the doors are."
"It's not being seen that is the trick."

Walks Through Walls

Loki

• Omae
« Reply #91 on: <05-02-11/1844:04> »
Actually spirits do not need LoS to maintain a powers effect on someone(spells as powers and counterspelling being exceptions IMO). They do need it to initiate the effect however. The rules are on page 293 of SR4A in the part discussing sustained duration critter powers.

Edit: For the conceal to effect us folks on the physical plane it'd have to posses someone tho, so Diz and her spirity lil friends are the only ones covered by it. Also I think the spirit with Rat is a watcher.
« Last Edit: <05-02-11/1847:39> by Loki »

Kontact

• Prime Runner
  • You called?
« Reply #92 on: <05-02-11/1914:25> »
I did leave the spirit to guard rat while I was away moving my body.  That's it's final service, but the Concealment came before that.  Loki is right about sustaining though, so that previous service should still be in effect, but only for me and the ghosty.

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #93 on: <05-03-11/1706:18> »
I edited the IC post to reflect the differences in what was happening
"Walking through walls isn't tough..... if you know where the doors are."
"It's not being seen that is the trick."

Walks Through Walls

Kontact

• Prime Runner
  • You called?
« Reply #94 on: <05-03-11/2204:09> »
Just to let you know, Dizzy has no magical knowledge skill.  She's a natural at manipulating mana, but has no idea about research and, as a Psionic, rejects the idea of ritualized magic.

I mention this, because she has no idea what to expect from a vampire or from other mages and anything the Johnson could tell her would be extremely useful for her..

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #95 on: <05-07-11/2135:04> »
Okay I am officially confused, where is Diz?  I thought she was eyes on the mark and was only able to talk to Rat.  Which is partly why Smiley was not acting on anything she said, only what Rat relayed to him.

Rat is still in overwatch if Johnson decides to take a shot at Smiley and Kage right?

Kontact

• Prime Runner
  • You called?
« Reply #96 on: <05-07-11/2204:01> »
She sent her watcher to approach the Johnson but left her Spirit to guard and talk to rat.

Blue

• Newb
« Reply #97 on: <05-07-11/2251:06> »
Location --

Rat is still on overwatch in case Mr. Johnson gets provoked into doing something rash. Hasn't yet left for Tacoma, and is communicating everything to Dizzy through her Spirit.
No trees were harmed during the creation of this message. However, several billion electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #98 on: <05-08-11/0044:26> »
and who has now apparently manifested and is talking to Johnson, okay, unconfused now :)