• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #15 on: <03-03-11/1215:37> »
LOL I missed that...

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #16 on: <03-03-11/1514:29> »
Silk manages to keep a straight face when she sees Bolts trying -and failing- to open the door to the booth.
She watches him, trying to mirror the same amused interest some of the others party-goers are showing in the Elf who just committed his second faux-pas, as he steps away from the door and stops not far away from it, obviously waiting.
Good, he's smart enough not to try blending in. That would've been funny to watch... but pretty concerning to work with.

aimlessfreak

• Chummer
« Reply #17 on: <03-03-11/1713:01> »
Looking yet even more like the fool, Bolts waits at a near by table watching the booth.
But I didn't know he was a DRAGON!

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #18 on: <03-03-11/1728:32> »
Finishing Gaunt tommorrow after my exam, will IC post so you get a feel for the character.

An incrediably thin man walked in, his features would scream "Goblin" if he wasn't 5`6``.
His clothes fit, but that just accentuated his pencil thin arms, he looked like a stiff breeze would snap him in two.

On close inspection he isn't just wizened, something shrivelled this man to his bones.

aimlessfreak

• Chummer
« Reply #19 on: <03-03-11/1730:42> »
Anyone viewing Bolts in AR will see an humanoid made of lightning with his right arm and eyes made of chrome.

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #20 on: <03-03-11/1734:19> »
Gaunt's Icon, a Skeleton, follows his own movements closely. He leans next to the booth, his cyber eyes looking around.

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #21 on: <03-05-11/0822:42> »
Silk watches the minutes and seconds at the top center of her AR pass slowly... her nerves for her first meeting with a Johnson subside and make room for eagerness to get started and mild annoyment at the slowing down of time and her own impatience.
Should've stuck with being Aswan a little while longer, at least she'd be dancing and flirting, getting the time to fly past at warp speeds. Why'd I even bother trying to keep them separated, I won't be able to keep that identity hidden from people in the same team anyway.

She throws a quick glance over her shoulder, at the guy with the strange AR who just addressed the cyber-elf 'runner, and notices him glaring at her... not all that uncommon for anyone to do.
Might be a 'runner, might not be... Certainly looks out-of-place enough and is sitting in the right spot to keep an eye on the booth, even shouted at the cyber-elf. Together with me, the eerie looking skeleton guy waiting at the booth and the cyber-elf that makes three or four of us. Could be a team, a small team if the 'runner trideo's are anything to go by. Let's see which number it is.

Silk turns on her barstool and throws a radiant smile towards the guy-in-flashy-animations.
"A guy like that in Dante's Inferno, even expecting to enter a private booth! He's obviously meeting with someone, but who would a type him possibly hope to meet in a place like this?"
She forces her own voice and expression to be as casual as soy in a coffee house and carefully observes his face and body language.
Come on, try bullshitting me, it'll be fun! Even if it turns out to be nothing, at least some casual talk may help pass the time... he certainly seemed interested enough in me.

Presidentevil133

• Chummer
« Reply #22 on: <03-05-11/0854:08> »
Nomad perked up his ears, swiveling to face Takada. As he took another quick gulp from his drink, he wondered where exactly he'd seen her before, and why she looked so similar to that other chica he'd been checking out before, the one with the animated flowers on her clothes...

Oh. Wait.

He decided to play coy for a bit... Which would've been much easier for him if she'd been, say, trying to blast his avatar apart in Desert Wars III, but still, worth a shot.

"Give the guy some credit, at least he's direct. There's too much bullshit at these places. Everyone feels like they need to hide behind masks and disguises, you know?"

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #23 on: <03-05-11/0914:22> »
He probably should be nervous, after the last time he met with a Mr.J his body was left like this.

He was all to happy just to be out of the hospital and working again.

Rockopolis

• Omae
  • Severe Shadowrun Addiction
« Reply #24 on: <03-05-11/1007:07> »
Sichr, without rolling, you get the general picture.

Astrally...the club is even brighter and more confusing than on the physical world.  There are the standard wards, of course, the signatures of the entertainment spells, and the patrons are a riot of colors, the dancers flowing and pulsing to the beat of the music.
The booth is heavily warded, of course.
Shadowrunners are reminded that the Fashion Police are a real organization and will they will be deployed at the first sign of defiance.
Mossy the Mentat Looking for a game.

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #25 on: <03-05-11/1011:00> »
What's with that thinking look? Oh, and the hint of a smile. Thinks he's figured me out?
Dodging the question too, that's cheating! No no no, the game's just getting started and I know all the rules!

Silk laughs out loud. "That's exactly what I was thinking about him! In all honesty though, it's easy being direct when you know subtlety isn't exactly your forte."
She pauses to take another sip of her drink; ice cubes crash against her teeth, the glass in her hand empty.
"You know, bullshit is what holds places like this together. Everyone's social life is a disguise, enlarged by places like this, where 'fitting in' is the only way of 'getting in'."
She throws another glance at the cyber-elf at the door and with a light smirk adds "Well... for most people."

She lets a finger slowly run circles around the brim of her empty glass... Let's find out of he's learned at least this much about social ettiquette.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #26 on: <03-05-11/1044:26> »
Ok, this seem to be almost full circle. Ill try to draw out this four three people with my audio (filters + spatial recognizer, multiple test to be sure), killing the music but not the fun...
Assensing theirs auras also.
Ill also try to stay alert if anyone elses is curious about those EDIT: four three or that closed doors. After Im done with this, and if they didnt notice my interrest first, I`ll send a message to them:
Maybe we should have a drink together before midnight arrives and introduce ourselves...at least formaly, if it suits yourself. Oh. I almost forgot. My name is Lochkid...at least for this oportunity...
« Last Edit: <03-05-11/1103:09> by Sichr »

Presidentevil133

• Chummer
« Reply #27 on: <03-05-11/1051:19> »
Nomad chuckled. He wasn't quite sure if he'd established himself as being friendly, or just not a threat, but the woman now sitting next to him didn't seem to think of him as an enemy. He quickly finished off his scotch and soda and waved the bartender over, motioning for a refill for both of them. Come on, even I know basic bar etiquette... he thought. As the bartender put two fresh drinks down in front of him, he slid one over to her.

"Well, since I'm evidently not very subtle, let's cut to the chase. I'm Nomad, and you are?"

Nomad leaned back and took a sip, waiting for her response. An insistent tugging at the back of his head told him he had a message, but he could ignore that just for a minute or two.

aimlessfreak

• Chummer
« Reply #28 on: <03-05-11/1344:41> »
Figuring theres no point in waiting by himself Bolts moves over to Silk and Nomad.

Mind if I join you two?
« Last Edit: <03-05-11/1356:23> by aimlessfreak »

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #29 on: <03-05-11/1352:51> »
Silk reached for the glass in front of her as if she was used to receiving free drinks all the time, well aware that this was the impression this 'Nomad' must be having of her. It would be a correct impression, and not one she felt she wanted to lose.
It was a breach of etiquette, not pretending to be pleasantly surprised by the offer, but his was worse. His put a stop to the game...
She considered her options in seconds bought by bringing the glass to her lips with a slow, calculated gesture.

PRO-File Profile Update:" Takada just met a new colleague!"

Hm, guess I've gone a bit too far. Why do people only appreciate teasing if it involves nightwear and a feather? Or a whip...
Still, I guess this is my first chance to talk someone who actually knows the job I'm supposed to be doing in the future; Could've done worse than him.

"I don't suppose pointing you to my SIN would suffice as an answer? ... Guessed so."
A new message popped up in a box relatively small compared to the others she had open because her commlink had marked the sender as an unknown contact. She was used to getting messages from all kinds of people, especially in clubs and bars, and made it a point to read and even reply all of them, even if that reply would sometimes only say 'Eeeewww, creep!' She read the message, its contents annoyed her to no measure... She would wait with a reply, probably not appropriate, but not nearly as inappropriate as the message itself.
"Nomad, I'm Silk, very pleased to meet you. Sorry about that game; for what it's worth, I enjoyed it and think you played it very well."
She shrugged her shoulders and smiled at him apologetic, explaining "I always thought... your business... involved all that 'hiding behind masks and disguises', as you put it. Shouldn't believe everything I see in the movies, I guess."
Certainly not judging by the behavement of your colleagues, she added in her thoughts.

Before Nomad could answer, Bolts walked up to them.
Not certain any more what usually happened between 'runners, she looked from him to Nomad, asking.
« Last Edit: <03-05-11/1356:22> by Xzylvador »