NEWS

[IC] European Vacation

• 197 Replies

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
  • Prepare for the worst - surprises will be pleasant
« Reply #195 on: <04-22-11/0939:54> »
CW called back to Mortimer. "Mort. I need few more details. When exactly they are expecting the guy to appear at the gym - how much time we have left to go there? Who is this guy, that will make for a decoy? Any special capabilities or will have to nurse him during the shootout?  can you send me some pictures, intel on the location and goons there, they have a name or something? and the last thing, if the message has to be delivered that your ultras are the men, they should do so themselves, otherwise as stupid as they are, they might miss the connection. Pick few of them six or eight and let them wait nearby in the van. Once we take care of the major threat, I'll signal them so they could roll into to mop the floor with the remaining ones. They need punching training anyway. I'll keep them out of trouble."

Once some more info was provided CW, summoned three more watchers. "Adam. you will go to the gym, sense if people there have anything magickal on them, or if there is any astral presences nearby. Beate. you will go to the bar nearby look for astral barriers, spirits. Celine, you stay here roam around me let me know in case of troubles. All of you keep out of trouble and return if there is anything wrong around you."

All right heavy stuff: I need a spirit.
Quote from: OOC
summoning level 5 spirit of man
12d6.hits(5)=2
2d6.hitsopen(5,6)=1
bad luck 1d6=2

Drain 5d6.hits(5)=3 -> 6P Drain Value
Drain Resistance 9d6.hits(5)=5 -> 1P damage

so this was an unsuccessful attempt, and an edge burned
I'll try again later

Quote from: OOC
second try Spirit of Man Force 4
summoning 8d6.hits(5)=3
4d6.hits(5)=0
Drain Value 2
Drain resistance buying hits

Ok. here goes Zbigniew a Spirit of Man force 4 with 3 tasks left and an optional power of Fear.

« Last Edit: <04-22-11/1136:22> by Sentinemodo »
Sorry for a small delay ;)

Denver Missions
concluded 01 02 03 04 05 10 09 11
running 13
runners: Caretaker Jerry

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #196 on: <04-22-11/1201:51> »
Mort gives you a wide grin, and pokes someone off the screen.
"Yeah, I figgerd that you'd find a way to organize this properly. This is not my idea, CW, so as the middleman, I approve those changes. As for the decoy, he's not going to take any action.  We know there's likely a snitch among the gym, and the decoy is there to flush him out as well as to fool them. He's just a guy that needs to be checked out, in case he's not cut for the Ultras... I'll send you six of our kids, they should be enough to handle those fuckers. As for the time, check out the files again. I'm sure I've remembered to include info that vital. You have any other stuff that crosses your mind, you call me, okay?"
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #197 on: <04-23-11/0313:52> »
Whisper managed to go in and out unseen, except by an old man who smiled at him passing twice. You tried to hide from him, but he always seemed to notice you when you finally thought you evaded is gaze. He was just one of the old folk staring out the window all day, but you were concerned. He was human, and looking at you intensely... But when you were trying to come up with a solution, a young ork girl - from her face you could see the family resemblance - dressed in a security uniform appeared behind the geezer, and the old man and his antediluvian wheelchair disappeared into the apartment. The girl tried to sneak a quick look at what he was staring, but she obviously failed to notice you...
And half an hour later, when you were returning from your recon, you've noticed her and a pugy rent-a-cop strolling down the street. It was obvious that she was fresh and green as a leaf, but nonetheless the 'experienced' security around here seems to be more interested in themselves, and any food they can enforce, than in actually providing any security.

CW at the same time was gathering info, making calls, and sending messages - both via commlink and by his Watchers, even though most of his contacts hated it. Sometimes this was the easier way. After an hour he had quite a dossier. It was a stunning discovery, how obvious and overlooked the humanis-affiliated criminal activity was. Those goons should be serving time, all except those two novices. But instead they roam the streets and beat people who mostly didn't do anything wrong... You remember police wasn't that corrupt in your days. Or maybe it's just that you didn't see it yet? Doesn't matter. You get the info, and start making more calls, to find someone capable of providing you a few boxes of non-lethal solutions, ignoring creepy video messages from the hacker-girl...
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."