NEWS

[OOC+] European Vacation

• 376 Replies

Kontact

• Prime Runner
  • You called?
« Reply #30 on: <01-11-11/0121:08> »
How do you feel about starting initiation, Kot?

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #31 on: <01-11-11/0309:01> »
(...) they're Weapon foci -and- weapon Commlinks (with Personalities) (...)
Weapon Foci can't be technological items, if i remember correctly. If not, they can't be in my game - i try to keep Magic/Tech separated. Besides that, i know that kind of character build would be appealing, but try to evaluate how much useful he is besides being a healing-machine. You will need to be ready for a challenging game. :)
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Uncle Vabka

• Newb
« Reply #32 on: <01-11-11/0438:44> »
@ Boer Kommando... as someone only 2 generations seperated from a forebearer who rode with De Wet, I can appreciate the sentiment :) I can't count how many "theorycraft" South African or Namibian runners I have made. Of course, being half English on the other side of the parental equation means that I have made just as many snooty pommy toffs.

@ Kot & Everyone else... I am going to run with a concept that I have been chewing on for years. Troll muscle, Vory ties. Sorry, just cant face doing a magicer type at high points cost without masking... makes me feel too naked ;) Kot, you will have the character at some point today.

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #33 on: <01-11-11/0518:13> »
How do you feel about starting initiation, Kot?
You mean initiating the game, or buying Inintiation for your character? If you were talking about the former, i'm working on it. I'm a bit distracted by planning a winter break camp. As for the latter, let's say i want any Initiations in-game only.

Troll muscle, Vory ties.
Watch out with that. Vory have a really bad press in Poland and TriCity, and they are fighting an already lost war on multiple fronts there. If you really want it, it's okay. We can sort that out, but it won't be as easy for you to use those ties as it would be in Seattle.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Uncle Vabka

• Newb
« Reply #34 on: <01-11-11/0600:34> »
Oh, I know that... just love this concept. The "ties" will be a single contact (my only one actually) who was involved with the Seattle Vory along with my character when both were kids back in the day. Simply info etc - I am not planning on actually being actively Vory... all will come clear in the bio :)

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
  • Prepare for the worst - surprises will be pleasant
« Reply #35 on: <01-11-11/0646:20> »
I just can't wait for it to start :)
God, it had been so long...
Sorry for a small delay ;)

Denver Missions
concluded 01 02 03 04 05 10 09 11
running 13
runners: Caretaker Jerry

Uncle Vabka

• Newb
« Reply #36 on: <01-11-11/1043:54> »
Character Submitted - let me know any alterations needed or anything else that I have forgotten.

Can of course post here if need be.

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #37 on: <01-11-11/1108:43> »
They were bought at all their prices added up so they can just be regular seperate commlinks. Unfortunatly he was initiated at char gen by paying BP equivilent to the karma cost and magic 7 equivilent to the karma cost, so i guess hes not viable.

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #38 on: <01-11-11/1128:51> »
Ookay. I'm a bit lost now. I'm making a new thread for characters, and taking a break. Too much planning today. Yawn...

joe15552

• Omae
« Reply #39 on: <01-11-11/1226:27> »
I like the tattoos, Vabka. That is one scary troll. I hope my character doesn't get too smartass with that guy... geez... one wrong word and it's Yani paste all over the floor...

joe15552

• Omae
« Reply #40 on: <01-11-11/1315:39> »
I followed the rule for skill groups for starting characters that says we can't have a skill group over a rating of 4 at char gen. That rule holds for our characters, right?

Sludig

• Chummer
« Reply #41 on: <01-11-11/1317:43> »
I assumed not because we were higher than starting (note my skill group over 5. :( )  Does my character look alright?

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #42 on: <01-11-11/1429:26> »
Seems okay. They all do for now. I'm going to make a copy on paper first. ;)
I'm going to post some foreshadowing in the IC thread.

joe15552

• Omae
« Reply #43 on: <01-11-11/1439:13> »
in that case, I need to raise my skills. Is the max 5 or 6 on skill groups outta char gen in this game?
« Last Edit: <01-11-11/1441:23> by joe15552 »

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #44 on: <01-11-11/1453:08> »
Max on six, you can have two skills capped.

If you haven't noticed yet, I've started writing the prologue. Each and every one of you will get that kind of introduction. I'm currently writing it for the other two characters.
« Last Edit: <01-11-11/1509:02> by Kot »