NEWS

Why is the Sleeping Tiger worth $13,500?

• 123 Replies

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #120 on: <03-01-19/1406:55> »
Come on guys, be reasonable. You don't expect every throwback gun to be a musket, do you?

Where did you get those balls from eh??? <pulls out wifi scanner> Oh, Billy's used metals emporium, only $3.99 a pound for lead!

Now, if only I could find a network for my Nokia 232...
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.

kyoto kid

• Omae
  • Bushido Cowgirl
« Reply #121 on: <03-01-19/1713:47> »
Come on guys, be reasonable. You don't expect every throwback gun to be a musket, do you?

Where did you get those balls from eh??? <pulls out wifi scanner> Oh, Billy's used metals emporium, only $3.99 a pound for lead!

Now, if only I could find a network for my Nokia 232...
...or film for my Ricoh 35mm SLR.
Forsaken daughter is watching you

BeCareful

• Chummer
« Reply #122 on: <05-25-19/2058:27> »
Hmm, I've got a high-lifestyle ork guy who probably won't be caught dead in this stuff, mainly because of how it's cashing in on Ork Underground desperation. Though I definitely want him dressed for any occasion, I'm personally drawn to a softweave/fresnel Summit Suit & Argentum Coat, so as to cram that capacity full of whatever I can. I'll be ready for anything, with the possible exception of APDS.

As a possible suggestion to reconcile the Sleeping Tiger fluff/crunch which I probably shouldn't prod, I've thought of that colour change feature as exactly that: you can set it to one of (maybe four?) colour schemes, as well as Ruthenium camo, but without as fine detail as electrochromic, unless you spring for that. That way, it can fit with both major factions.
"Welcome to Shadowrun, where the biggest obstacle is you!"

Cabral

• Newb
« Reply #123 on: <05-26-19/2243:06> »
I've always gone with:

Vest covers torso
Jacket cover arms and torso (but not head, hands or feet)
Duster & Suit cover arms, torso and legs (but not hands or head)
Your Jacketed outfits don't include with gloves? Must be warm where you live. What's covered by armored clothes?
Honestly, legs being covered or not covered by armored jackets and suits are equally valid interpretations.