NEWS

Seattle 2072 SubThread A(IC)

• 79 Replies

Ravensoracle

• Omae
« Reply #75 on: <01-10-16/2220:30> »
Frank stands back up and walks over toward odd,

"Stay if you want but cops are on the way. Others may have seen you talking to us so you might as well come along. We've got an out for a short period."

He then moves up and lightly grabs Jessica's arm to steer her out. He leans in to whisper in her ear. "Cops are on the way, we need to move so we don't draw too much attention since we have a meet tonight."

He then sends a message to Lizzy, <<<<@Lizzy, Had an incident. will meet you later in the offices upstairs for the meet. Don't return to the booth. From: John
Speech
Thoughts
Comm/Text
Subvocal

odd

• Omae
« Reply #76 on: <01-10-16/2224:02> »
"What about the food, Jessica dropped a lot of money." Slugger says as he starts to follow John out.

Ravensoracle

• Omae
« Reply #77 on: <01-10-16/2227:37> »
John turns and looks over his shoulder, "I am sure it can be diverted. We've still got the meet. I've talked to  our Johnson, we're just getting out of the publics sight."
Speech
Thoughts
Comm/Text
Subvocal

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
  • When in doubt, blame the dragons.
« Reply #78 on: <01-10-16/2305:59> »
"Good luck and maybe next time not... uh... bro code and all that stuff." Jessica said to the stabilized man before following Frank. "Slugger. Kindly take as many boxes of the cake as you can. Thank you." Jessica says before turning to Frank. She whispered to him. "Got time to get our weapons?"
« Last Edit: <01-11-16/0710:30> by Raiderjoseph »
From To<<Matrix message>>
Thoughts
Mentor
"As a Mage I have no issue with 'shoot the face first'. He deserves it and it's about time they stopped targeting me right from the go." -The Tekwych

odd

• Omae
« Reply #79 on: <01-11-16/0632:04> »
Slugger will grab what he can