NEWS

Deadly Waves out now, with all sorts of watercraft! Also, an Arsenal update!

• 71 Replies

Sengir

• Omae
« Reply #60 on: <08-30-11/1538:25> »
Sorry to be late to this thread, but I wanted to apologize for the Arsenal problems. The history of how the reprint got to be what it is is long and tangled, but hopefully it will help to say that the PDF will be corrected once layout can get GenCon stuff put to bed.

Jason H.
So...

DWC

• Omae
« Reply #61 on: <09-27-11/1046:29> »
Any word on this?

Sengir

• Omae
« Reply #62 on: <11-05-11/1149:25> »
And another month has passed

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #63 on: <11-07-11/2129:11> »

I apologize for the delay. We discussed this when I was in Seattle this weekend and developed a plan to get it moving.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #64 on: <11-07-11/2153:36> »
You forgot the paddles when you hit Shist Creek, didn't you?  ;D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Sengir

• Omae
« Reply #65 on: <02-11-12/1412:08> »

I apologize for the delay. We discussed this when I was in Seattle this weekend and developed a plan to get it moving.

Jason H.
And another quarter...not that I expected anything different...

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #66 on: <02-12-12/1634:25> »
If you bought the new version of Arsenal, you should have been able to download a corrected version already. If you didn't, let me know.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #67 on: <02-12-12/2034:17> »
If you bought the new version of Arsenal, you should have been able to download a corrected version already. If you didn't, let me know.

Jason H.

Will there be a new version of the reprinted Arsenal brought out in DTF?
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #68 on: <02-13-12/2215:38> »

Jason H.

Will there be a new version of the reprinted Arsenal brought out in DTF?

Only if we sell out of the existing print run.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #69 on: <02-14-12/0652:35> »

Jason H.

@Jason - could you confirm when the updated PDF was released?  My version dates back to July 2011, but based on some of the comments in this thread, I suspect an update may have been released after that.  I'm hoping I didn't miss the update notice from BattleCorps.

Thanks,

AJC

raggedhalo

• Omae
« Reply #70 on: <02-14-12/1114:20> »
I think the way you tell is to look at the cover - if it's like the one in your icon, it's not the updated version.
Joe Rooney
Freelancer (Missions and otherwise: here's my stuff, plus CMP 2011-05 Burn Notice)

My Obsidian Portal profile

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #71 on: <02-15-12/1607:29> »
My mistake...was under the impression that they released "another" version of the "new" cover to address some errata issues.  At least that was the impression I formed by reading the chain of posts above.

AJC