NEWS

[IC]FAMILY Matters

• 151 Replies

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #150 on: <01-23-15/1221:47> »
Dave looks over towards Sterling and is about to share her mage story with him, as the apparition appears before the group her jaw drops. Is that a Fraggin ghost?!

Sterling raises an eyebrow. My thoughts as well Dave. I always though you magic types got your elementals from other dimensions or some such. Didn't think there was such things as ghosts outside of the trid. But if she's of use to use, the more the merrier i say. We done out here now Mac? Unless Binary here has any more biz to conduct I say we go shopping

Sterling looks over the assembled group There anything you guys you guys need to pick up? You all stocked up for our little party tonight? If so lets roll, we have a date to keep
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"normal speech" thought "Matrix"   whisper "Subvocal" "Foreign Language"

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #151 on: <01-23-15/1447:27> »
"Is that a fraggin ghost?!"

MacC smiles. "Actually, I have no idea. They never told me. No joking this time. She might actually be a ghost, but I doubt it. It is more like ... are you familiar with the basic concepts of Buddhist philosophy? It helped me creating the illusion of understanding..."

"We done out here now Mac? Unless Binary here has any more biz to conduct I say we go shopping"

"Damn, I forgot my magic wand and the chip with the shamanic tribal chanting," he says dryly, then grins.
"Ready to rumble, boys. Let's get our medieval warrior her bow and chainmail!"
« Last Edit: <01-23-15/2338:45> by Volker »
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"