NEWS

Timeline of Seattle Elections

• 2 Replies

belaran

• Omae
« on: <08-22-17/1801:38> »
Hi all,

Cutting Aces is a bit lacking of dates in the description of the election. So first my PDF version does not have the usual Jackpoint page, so we have no date as reference. As Cutting Aces was released after Hard Target, if I recall properly, it would put it in early 2078. Apparently, Brackhaven was pushed out of office after the scandalous revelation of either (or both) Splintered State and the Tangled Thread campaigns, here again not that much dates around but it seems fair to assume that the Tangled Thread campaigns happens last quarter of 2077 (or did I miss something ?).

As far as I understand the text, the sudden "fall of Brackhaven" is triggering a "half year turmoil" so I would assume the actual election would take place mid 2078, so around june ? (or did I miss something ?)

Then, there the incident at the ACHE during the summer, mentioned in the section about Nikola Taul. Is it safe to assume, this incident (overheating ACHE during the summer) happened in summer 2077 ?

belaran

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <08-23-17/0235:42> »
I should add that the main reason I'm asking is, aside from my personal campaigns need, to be able to update the Shadowrun Timeline. So before adding invalid items on it, I would like to see some people (other than me :) ) either confirming or denying my assumptions above.

Thanks ! :)

cyclopean

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <01-20-18/2313:15> »
I was reading it as Taul's scandal in July '78, elections shortly thereafter. But could easily have missed something. That's how I set up the timeline in my session, anyway.